• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hook ups or relationships??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unholyXromance

HSC
I'm not sure about you lot, but I always wonder whats better. At first I was like oh cmon, relationships, but then when I thought about it, most times you end up with something that makes you say "love sucks". Hook up's on the other hand...well the other person could thing there was something when there wasn't, depending on how far you go, there are all sorts of nasties you can catch. What do you lot think?

novembre

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
i'm indifferent
that means it's possible that u guys hook up!
you can start by introducing each other's star signs and requirements

unholyXromance

HSC
roflmao wtf...she has a boyfriend and i have a girlfriend...? well kind of lol

Last edited:

unholyXromance

HSC
its complicated lol...the simple version? She has a boyfriend, and she doesnt want to cheat, I'm single and want to go out with her, and she wants to go out with me. So we are with each other like all the time, but not kissing each other or anything unfortunately=[

novembre

HSC
N/A
:) u guys are so optimistic. keep up the good spirit and attitude towards life. it's awesome that u get to feel the happiness from bits and pieces in ur life. it's great you have some autonomy and choice. enjoy life

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
unholyXromance said:
its complicated lol...the simple version? She has a boyfriend, and she doesnt want to cheat, I'm single and want to go out with her, and she wants to go out with me. So we are with each other like all the time, but not kissing each other or anything unfortunately=[
hahahahahaha

unholyXromance

HSC
novembre said:
:) u guys are so optimistic. keep up the good spirit and attitude towards life. it's awesome that u get to feel the happiness from bits and pieces in ur life. it's great you have some autonomy and choice. enjoy life
how are we optimistic?

edit: and who are "you guys" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)