• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hook ups or relationships??? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

novembre

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
how are we optimistic?

edit: and who are "you guys" lol
u don't get pissed over small things, and u find laughter and happiness in casual things in life..

I envy you all

("you guys" are people who posted in this thread)

latvia

HSC
N/A
shut up, ur not making any sense. and don't try to change topic.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
unholyXromance said:
its complicated lol...the simple version? She has a boyfriend, and she doesnt want to cheat, I'm single and want to go out with her, and she wants to go out with me. So we are with each other like all the time, but not kissing each other or anything unfortunately=[
If it's been a month or two (or more), she just likes the attention and it's highly unlikely she will dump him for you. Make steps to get over her.

I hate to sound irritating but trust me, I've had ample experience of being "that girl in a relationship" and "wants to go out with you but is yet to dump her boyfriend".

unholyXromance

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
If it's been a month or two (or more), she just likes the attention and it's highly unlikely she will dump him for you. Make steps to get over her.

I hate to sound irritating but trust me, I've had ample experience of being "that girl in a relationship" and "wants to go out with you but is yet to dump her boyfriend".
its been 4 days...? I'm going out to where her boyfriend lives for a skate comp in a week ot two (she is coming) and plans to break up with him then

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
unholyXromance said:
its been 4 days...? I'm going out to where her boyfriend lives for a skate comp in a week ot two (she is coming) and plans to break up with him then
But not really.

unholyXromance

HSC
I personally think your wrong...she has done it before (dumped a guy for me) like I said, its complicated lol

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
unholyXromance said:
I personally think your wrong...she has done it before (dumped a guy for me) like I said, its complicated lol
Then how could you expect such a committment to last?

EDIT: I wouldn't really go out with a chick that dumped her bf to go out with me, who's to say it won't happen again.

HSC
unholyXromance said:
its complicated lol...the simple version? She has a boyfriend, and she doesnt want to cheat, I'm single and want to go out with her, and she wants to go out with me. So we are with each other like all the time, but not kissing each other or anything unfortunately=[
bad situation. ):
how long has she been with him for?
how long has she been "leading you on" for?

edit: azamakumar is right. you could end up being the bf who gets dumped for another guy.
tbh, she doesn't sound great. move on.

oh, and relationships ftw.

Last edited:

unholyXromance

HSC
who is to say it will? There is a lot more to it but as I said I'm only giving the simple version.

unholyXromance

HSC
m.incognito said:
bad situation. ):
how long has she been with him for?
how long has she been "leading you on" for?

and edit: azamakumar is right ^. you could end up being the bf who gets dumped for another guy.

tbh, she doesn't sound great. move on.
well...-.- she has been with him for two weeks she has been "leading me on" (as you put it) for 4 days. We went out for 11 and a half months a while back, but we broke up because she moved, but now she has moved back (her mum/dads house)

unholyXromance

HSC
m.incognito said:
hmmm oright. well i couldn't really put it in nicer terms, because what she is doing is "leading you on"...

what's the story before she started dating him? i'm guessing you've liked her since you broke up..?

ok, I'm going to put this as breifly as possiable. She was living with her mum and we went out for 11 and a half months. Her dad moved and she went with him. We still called each other nearly every night and wrote letters etc. She got a boyfriend for two weeks, and now she is moving back with her mother. Since she is closer again we started hanging out everday (again). Now I'm going out where her boyfriend lives for a skateboarding comp and she is going to break up with him (because of the distance, and because of me). Thats it in a nutshell

HSC
how long did she move away for?

stick a transmitter on her top when you hug her so you can be certain she dumps him.

sounds like things are going your way. brava :)

unholyXromance

HSC
m.incognito said:
how long did she move away for?

stick a transmitter on her top when you hug her so you can be certain she dumps him.

sounds like things are going your way. brava :)
how long? about a monthish give or take and I will know if she dumps him because im going to be there (she isnt going to tell him he is being dumped for me though) and yes things are going my way, and i like it.

unholyXromance

HSC
I must go for dinner, so if you have more questions for me post them and I will answer then as soon as I can.

HSC
so she got over you after approx. 2 weeks? dunno man, sounds dodgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)