• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hook ups or relationships??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawr-cat

HSC
i think the best thing is hook ups... you cant get hurt and its no strings attached .... i have more fun that way but i would love a relationship right about now:)

unholyXromance

HSC
I personally agree...in some ways. I however, do miss having that girl that is like, my girl...? (For lack of a better phrase lol), but yes hook ups can be handy in that way.

Rawr-cat

HSC
handy being the operative word... lol:)

but i want my boy to(for lack of a better term)

i want someone to love that loves me to... but in the past hook ups are way more fun

unholyXromance

HSC
Rawr-cat said:
handy being the operative word... lol:)

but i want my boy to(for lack of a better term)

i want someone to love that loves me to... but in the past hook ups are way more fun
Lmao *gives high 5 on the handy joke*

Thekirk

HSC
Rawr-cat said:
i think the best thing is hook ups... you cant get hurt and its no strings attached .... i have more fun that way but i would love a relationship right about now:)
This person is obviously a hack who knows nothing about this topic and has just made a fool of themselves for all to see. I did no applaud this behaviour i just point it out for people that don't notice it happening.

Tysonn

HSC
Relationships hands down.

Protip: People who hook up with numerous people will almost always regret this when getting into a relationship with someone they sincerely care about.

Thekirk

HSC
unholyXromance said:
Does anyone know when my post count will update?
Just so you know this is not the topic of this thread. The topic is hook ups and relationships not wether or not your post count is going to go up. You are just wasting people's time with your ill placed comments which belong somewhere else.

unholyXromance

HSC
Thekirk said:
Just so you know this is not the topic of this thread. The topic is hook ups and relationships not wether or not your post count is going to go up. You are just wasting people's time with your ill placed comments which belong somewhere else.
you clearly haven't read this thread, it went off topic long ago, it came back breifly, but went off again.

Tysonn

HSC
Thekirk said:
Good one r-tard, sure it was a pretty n00b comment, but imagine if something was discussed in a thread, which was not relevant to the title! OH NOES, BOARD UP THE SHACK.

Also, for a hint of irony, you're little own 'ill placed' and rude comment was also not relevant to the thread title, neither is this one.

The horror.

unholyXromance

HSC
Tysonn said:
Good one r-tard, sure it was a pretty n00b comment, but imagine if something was discussed in a thread, which was not relevant to the title! OH NOES, BOARD UP THE SHACK.

Also, for a hint of irony, you're little own 'ill placed' and rude comment was also not relevant to the thread title, neither is this one.

The horror.
lol thanks for the cover there=]

Alas people I must away now, until tomorrow, I bid thee all a farwell

novembre

HSC
N/A
Rawr-cat said:
just cuz there's no one to hurt you doesn't mean you will be happier just hooking up.. cuz if there's no real relationship, one would stay lonely..and loneliness hurts

unholyXromance

HSC
novembre said:
just cuz there's no one to hurt you doesn't mean you will be happier just hooking up.. cuz if there's no real relationship, one would stay lonely..and loneliness hurts
Yes, this is true...but there are also some people out there that don't need to be in a relationship to get rid of their loniness, they just need some sex, or something along those lines and they are good to go again.

novembre

HSC
N/A
unholyXromance said:
Yes, this is true...but there are also some people out there that don't need to be in a relationship to get rid of their loniness, they just need some sex, or something along those lines and they are good to go again.
they are not people to me then. they are like robots, though robots might have more feelings than them.

HSC
"Being" with someone can help your loneliness, though. I don't think it makes us robots, we all have our needs. If you've been single for ages, like me, its good to feel wanted sometimes....I think that makes us human.
Oh I don't mean to say I'm sex crazed. Lol, I'm really not. I just like hookups as much as the next person. I really do miss having a bf though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)