• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you find out whether someone's gay? (1 Viewer)

Madness1

HSC
grk_styl said:
Unfortunately I'm speaking from personal experience, do not get her drunk. Chances are she may get with you but only because she's drunk and has lost her inhibitions. It doesn't mean she's gay/bisexual/or interested in you. It could just mean she's drunk and she wants to experiment a little.

ok but what if she made out with you like every single party...that you went with her...like im talking about Always here.. what the f does dat mean?!she sooo confusing i wna throw up.and theres so many guys that likes her aLot..or more like stalkers and she told me she doesnt like any of them..but dat could b only coz she hasnt find the right one:santa:??

Madness1

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
What you do is get me to ask them out then they end up usually being gay.
cant just ask her out like dat...what if she's not..YEAP.coz wer in this 'crew' thing ....cant/dont wna ruin the friendship :rofl:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Then maybe you should forget about her and focus your attentions on someone else? If you're not willing to risk the friendship by asking her out then it'll never happen.

As for what I said... It was just my vain attempt at humour, I see it failed.

Madness1

HSC
GAGAHAHAHAHh omg i thought u only sed just ask them out i didnt notice the "get me" part of ur reply HAHA yeaaa dats funneh =D i was thinking of like...saying no next time she wana kiss me and see what happens...if she says why den ill say i cant have feelings for you? n if she says "but i want to" then its all good but if she says "wtf are you on about ?" n brags about it the next days den ill just say "i dont remeber saying that wtf..was i dat drunk" and ill just forget bout her..easy peasy lemon squezy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)