• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
how do i get a girl to like me
please give me some tips

should i go and by some fully hectic industrie

HSC
gordo said:
how do i get a girl to like me
please give me some tips

should i go and by some fully hectic industrie
Wat no....u can "get" a girl to like u...u jsut have to make urself...stand out from the crowd...and look available...plus confidence is the key..but u dunt wanna seem up urself...maybe just being cool, relaxed and urself is the best thing!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**Temptation** said:
oh i c...im sorry...i wont touch awkward again..my bad!
thats better...now 2 notify all the other girls here...

JoeysBoy

HSC
A very wise guy (lol... not the smart ass type if thats what ur thinking) told me about a butt ugly guy (with a lisp...) that went out with a girl because of his sense of humour, and his ability to relate to a girl. There is a way to "tempt" a girl to like you, though you have to tread a fukin thin line.

*1/2 an hour later*

I've been trying to type this message for sometime now, and I can't type it in a way that it'll suite everyone. Inevitably, some asshole will flame me for making the wrong analogy or theory. Everyone has to go through this - whether you go through a one night stand or whether you are just starting out on a long term relationship. Its bullshit, I know, but u gotta do it.

Basically, you have to have confidence - Body language (don't haunch), tonality of your voice (speak clealy and strongly), and the actual words you speak (don't act like a fuckwit).

A sense of humour will come hand in hand with confidence. This acts like alcohole - a kind of thing to remove the barriers between you and her. It will relax you once you notice she laughs. Know what things will make her laugh - pre-thoughtout jokes, situations you have in common with her (i.e. if she goes to the same dog-training school as you, tell her about the dog that pooped in the instructor's comvee or whatever).

Empathy - Know when to stop or carry on further. KNOW what she is feeling! This can be done by analysing her body language, her own town, and the words she speaks. DO NOT talk about yourself 24/7.

This advice was given to me by a dear friend - Peter k. Thanks man! Your a champ.

Personally, I have gotten no where with any girl, mainly because of a couple of personal reasons. THOUGH It has been taken to heart by various people including one guy that got laid because of it (a different guy that used to carry on like a fuckwit and didn't know when to stop and consequently had no luck with any girl). It is very obvious advice, but think about it. Confidence, humour, empathy. Even a butt ugly guy can get a hotty if he plays his cards right.

It is a very hard thing to do. Practice makes perfect. Don't give up because you got shot down once. You only live once!

But remember! Do not take advantage of any girl. Respect each as if she were your own best friend.

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**Temptation** said:
Hahaha, and wat if the other girls dunt wish to obey wat u say?
then i shall cut off the females chocolate supply...u will all come around to the idea sooner or later :)

i know girls cant live without ne chocolate

HSC
JoeysBoy said:
A very wise guy (lol... not the smart ass type if thats what ur thinking) told me about a butt ugly guy (with a lisp...) that went out with a girl because of his sense of humour, and his ability to relate to a girl. There is a way to "tempt" a girl to like you, though you have to tread a fukin thin line.

*1/2 an hour later*

I've been trying to type this message for sometime now, and I can't type it in a way that it'll suite everyone. Inevitably, some asshole will flame me for making the wrong analogy or theory. Everyone has to go through this - whether you go through a one night stand or whether you are just starting out on a long term relationship. Its bullshit, I know, but u gotta do it.

Basically, you have to have confidence - Body language (don't haunch), tonality of your voice (speak clealy and strongly), and the actual words you speak (don't act like a fuckwit).

A sense of humour will come hand in hand with confidence. This acts like alcohole - a kind of thing to remove the barriers between you and her. It will relax you once you notice she laughs. Know what things will make her laugh - pre-thoughtout jokes, situations you have in common with her (i.e. if she goes to the same dog-training school as you, tell her about the dog that pooped in the instructor's comvee or whatever).

Empathy - Know when to stop or carry on further. KNOW what she is feeling! This can be done by analysing her body language, her own town, and the words she speaks. DO NOT talk about yourself 24/7.

This advice was given to me by a dear friend - Peter k. Thanks man! Your a champ.

Personally, I have gotten no where with any girl, mainly because of a couple of personal reasons. THOUGH It has been taken to heart by various people including one guy that got laid because of it (a different guy that used to carry on like a fuckwit and didn't know when to stop and consequently had no luck with any girl). It is very obvious advice, but think about it. Confidence, humour, empathy. Even a butt ugly guy can get a hotty if he plays his cards right.

It is a very hard thing to do. Practice makes perfect. Don't give up because you got shot down once. You only live once!

But remember! Do not take advantage of any girl. Respect each as if she were your own best friend.

WOW....u certianly have a way for words!:)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
JoeysBoy said:

*1/2 an hour later*

I don't agree with empathy. You describe it the same way I would describe a guy who's clingy.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
JoeysBoy said:

sounds like the narration to that movie, hitch...

and to the part of the answer in bold. i think this corrects it.
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

ps. ur from joeys...mmm i may know u.
pps. tell degayo to shutup :D

JoeysBoy

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Too short? Too ugly? Small penis?
Funny fucker -.-;;

ps. ur from joeys...mmm i may know u.
pps. tell degayo to shutup
LOL!!!!!!!! You've made my day man! How do you know Degayo???? You may know me... I'm the only guy in the school with a stutter (seriously), and is extremly good looking (hehe)

My nicknames are:

"The Mon" (Tho they persist on giving me shit for it even though I've plucked it... I don't really mind it that much...)
"Roadkill" (Aka - my recent (6 week ago) haircut that looked like an extremly bad bowlcut... needless to say I'm never going back there again)
"Toss" (After... "Go have a toss you tossa" - play on my family name)
"M&M" (see "The mon")
"Macdonalds" (note what shape an "M" is... hehe... yeah that one is pretty popular... See "The mon")
"Hairy bird" (If I raise my eyebrows repeatadly, it immitates a flying bird which is hairy... I actually like that one!)

...and the list goes on. My own personal nickname is "Stanely" after "stuttering stanely" - the greatest guy that ever lived. If you ask about any above nickname, any person in my form will know who you are talking about :eek:

-------

Edit to my other post: I can't believe I forgot this. He (pete K) spent like 1/2 an hour explaining to me how important it is to keep the girl curious. Don't give her all the information. Do this by your body language and your actual language. This will be a MAJOR incentive for her to keep in contact with you - she wants to find out the missing piece of the puzzle.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)