• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How hard is it to get these RAW marks in these subjects? (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
LOL! "SanjoyM v2"really??

It's not that arduous to attain a RAW mark of 85/100 for Advanced English. However, you do need to put in a lot of effort! Probably align to mid90's or low, depending on the cut off mark!

Extension English - you have to be genuinely passionate, motivated and interested to achieve a RAW mark of 39-40/50, which would probably align to a HSC mark of 45/50 depending on the degree of difficulty of the exam and each module.

Physics - 85 usually aligns to 90, so you can do the math :D (lol)

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A

It's not that arduous to attain a RAW mark of 85/100 for Advanced English. However, you do need to put in a lot of effort! Probably align to mid90's or low, depending on the cut off mark!

Extension English - you have to be genuinely passionate, motivated and interested to achieve a RAW mark of 39-40/50, which would probably align to a HSC mark of 45/50 depending on the degree of difficulty of the exam and each module.

To be honest I doubt all James Ruse people who even do Extension 2 English and get band sixes are really passionate about it, or even a little.. that's what my Extension English Teacher said and she used to teach at Ruse
But I think I can pull off the band 6 in English although it is an arduous task!

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

What?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
85 in Physics would align to atleast a 93. You would be looking at something more like 95, normally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)