• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how many people overloads (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
curries are ussually smart cos they accelerate, my cuz is in yr 6 from India and when I went over there last year, he was already doing Chemistry, Biology and Physics separately, not the science subject all as one like we do. And thats practically the only sport they have in India......cricket! :)

afta???

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
:)
i think we cleared that up with freakstar...

as for third in the state in maths - was that based on the number of people in band 6? or did someone from ur school come third in the state? if it was based on the number of people who got band 6, how did u find out? i want to see where my school ranked...
it is from the sydney morning herald last year
and the maths dept cant help showing it off to the whole school at the start of the year.....

they also publish the english ranking.....which i am too embarassed for my school to tell ppl on this forum wat my school rank

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
This year had 2 ME2 students, my year will have 5.

HSC
yeah i just went to a yr 12 awards assembly 2 days ago and surprisingly there were more people in extension 2 english than the number of those in extension 2 maths. i think only 5 people do the maths one while 10 people do the english one. i don't blame it since the maths department is pretty low. but i think my yr the amount of people doing extension maths will increase alot since this year, there's 23 (or so) people doing yr 11 extension maths course.

yes i can see the word students!!! :eek: i get it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
My school always has a class, even if it is only 1 student (of course, if there are no students, it is a trivial case).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)