• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How much do you need in the VAD? (1 Viewer)

bayboy

HSC
Yeah, how much do we need in our diaries? I've got half a diary and ours are pretty skinny and i dont know if i should just make stuff up to put in it or leave it.

Thanks in advance :)

HSC
We had to put in all the documentation(photos and commentry)of our artmaking practice...intention paragragh, what frame it comes under-explain... where your idea came from, evaluation, etc..

I am pretty sure the markers only look at your diary if they think that a years worth of work hasn't gone into it or if they don't understand the artwork at all... so there is a fair chance they wont even look at it... We had a student last year that clearly hadn't done a years work and they didnt even collect his diary... And i have to send mine, and they dont say to put your diary in...

I dont know if this has helped...made you feel any better..but i hope it has

goodluck with everything!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I am pretty sure the markers only look at your diary if they think that a years worth of work hasn't gone into it or if they don't understand the artwork at all...
This is right, the external markers will usually only call for your VAD if they either don't understand your work or think you cheated somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)