• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How much does the look count? (1 Viewer)

HSC
lyounamu said:
LOL. I wasn't implying that. I was just saying that looks are not that important. Other factors such as personality have more weightings.
you werent implying that because you dont see it as that.

but if you are judging a girl on those things, you are shallow.
at least a guy after looks is focusing on the person herself.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
lsam said:
As stated by the title, how important is the look when it comes to relationship?
It shouldn't matter unless you're a shallow and superficial person, but then again self-respect/pride in ones appearance is necessary.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
scaredytiger said:
you werent implying that because you dont see it as that.

but if you are judging a girl on those things, you are shallow.
at least a guy after looks is focusing on the person herself.
What do you mean??? I don't really understand. Are you saying that going out with a girl based on personality is being shallow? I am just saying that looks aren't everything. There are more to look than just looks.

L

lsam

People here are so fired up! I am just asking how important is looks when it comes to relationship in your opinion.

Excuse me, I am not being shallow. I was merely asking. I won't ask you to question my integrity in regards to this.

To Lyounamu: I agree. Looks aren't everything. I agree that there are more than just looks when it comes to relationship

To Backcountrysnow: I don't know what you are on about. How can going out with someone based on personality and intelligence being shallow?

HSC
lyounamu said:
What do you mean??? I don't really understand. Are you saying that going out with a girl based on personality is being shallow? I am just saying that looks aren't everything. There are more to look than just looks.
...i was talking about the status & what they own things.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Well then, please excuse my poor vocabularly use there. I didn't actually mean status as in 'status'. What I meant by status is who they are as people which includes job, intelligence and other things that come with it.

And I also said that in general term. I don't personally go out with people based on how much they have & how highly regarded they are. But some people tend to go out with people based on that. I was saying them purely based on my experience. What I said in the last post was not about me. It was purely from what I saw and what I experienced

On top of that, I also mentioned in my last posts that some people are fussy about those things that I mentioned. I never said that those things applied to me. If you look my past posts I never said that I am fussy about that. Only thing that I repeated was personality & intelligence. If you want to judge people, do it properly based on facts rather than opinions.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lyounamu said:
In my opinion, look doesn't count much. Other factors such as money, intelligence and personality would have more weightings.

By the way people, please post seriously. This ain't a comedy channel.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ubernuton

HSC
about 10%. the look only realy matter in starting the relationship (u can learn to like the way someone looks. u can't change some of the other things)
personality 40%
15% common interests
5% polictical views
20% intelligence
10% other

boris

Banned
HSC
scaredytiger stop being such a fucking bitch.

it was pretty obvious what he meant from the beginning and you were the only idiot who was dumb enough not to understand.

lyounamu, thats fine. if a persons job and intelligence is more important to you than looks, great. it'd be better to go out with an ugly person who was interesting to talk to and financially secure, than an air head with no job prospects.

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
boris said:
scaredytiger stop being such a fucking bitch.

it was pretty fucking obviously what he meant from the beginning and you were the only idiot who was dumb enough not to understand.

lyounamu, thats fine. if a persons job and intelligence is more important to you than looks, great. it'd be better to go out with an ugly person who was interesting to talk to and financially secure, than an air head with no job prospects.
I really appreciate your comment. I am relieved that someone finally understands me. :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Little men
Beasts of war
Rule the streets
Fight the law

Little men
Started war
March with us
Hear us roar

All for none
And none for all
We fight for love
And never fall

It's a war (x7)

Are you men
Of the storm
On the streets
We are born

Little men
This is war
Join with us
Hear the roar

All for none
And none for all
We fight for love
And never fall

It's a war

To the left
To the right
We are sons
Of the night

To the left
To the right
We will march
To the light

All for none
And none for all
We fight for love
And never fall

It's a war

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)