• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How much should i be studying? (1 Viewer)

jdennis

HSC
Year 10 - who cares. Honestly, it doesn't mean anything.

Year 11 is your last chance to screw up - your last practice run before the HSC. This is where you should be working out how you study best and what works for you. My study techniques were non existent at the beginning of Year 11 but throughout the year I have learnt what works for me and how I can use the syllabus, my notes, textbook etc. to achieve good results. Year 11 is also a great time to experiment with things because if they don't work, it doesn't matter and you can learn from it without jeopardising your HSC.

But definitely put effort in in Year 11 because it is the time where you see which subjects you are doing well in and what you should keep/drop in yr 12.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
year 10 is forming a basis for some maths and science topics in year 11 maths 2 - 3u. Personally i just work on my maths around an hour a day and just look over work for other subjects. Also if you are not doing HSC you need to do good in year 10 for your ROSA.

HAX0R

HSC
You should be studying 4-6 hours a day (weekends) and 2-3 hours during school days.

KitchenSinky

HSC
I study roughly 7 hours a day, any less and my parents would throw the book at me and send me to bed without noodles. #asian99.95life #fuckyouwhiteboy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)