• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to deal with mean drunks (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
Are you fo realz. Half of my friends are 100x nicer when drunk.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
I have a lot of trouble with my one of my best friends when he's drunk.

We had a graduation party last night and he went from being the person who insisted I come out and joked around with all day to being a total dick, giving out some really nasty offhanded comments and shunning my company. I left this morning because he kept getting shitty at me whilst hung over.

This isn't the first time it's happened either.

I'm quite new to alcohol. My other mates tell me not to worry about it but I can't help but be offended and I hate it how it things just go back to normal the next day.

Does anyone else have friends like this? how do you deal with it?
Um, punch him the fuck out?

No, don't do that. He's not worth hanging around with when drunk then. Simple. Just don't be with him. Or just give him enough juice so he passes out and then shave off his eyebrow. Threaten to do the other one if he becomes a nasty drunk again.

Last edited:

Numbers

Banned
HSC
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....rape him when he's drunk. AHAHA. lol.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
call the cops...get him arrested

if he starts getting violent...tape it on your phone...then sue him...ruin his life

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Stop being a faggot. If when you're out, you mate being violent is the worst thing happening then you should be happy and stop being a bitch. Wait until you are jumped by a group of lebs or coons with broken bottles then have a cry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)