• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to know (1 Viewer)

Nasr.

HSC
Hey i'm going in yr 11 but want to change schools and still haven't applied no were and i'm having a hard time trying to find which school to go to is their a way to check on schools and so on without having to ask students attending that skool plz reply .

deano059

HSC
its hard to be able to 'check on a school' as such without asking current students. This might be the best option anyway, after all, these are the guys that are there each day.

It is, yes, a little late in time. if you wanted to move the best time to look into it would have been about a year ago. many school may now have waiting lists. you should approach individual schools you are interested in and arrange an interview, and take it from there. be sure to take along any awards etc from previous schools or anything that may entice them to 'make room' for you. They can always 'make room' regardless of numbers. at the end of the day schools and unis want bums on seats.

you should however look into it immediately, most schools should have reopened by now for Admin, however those that are closed wouldn't open any later than Monday.

Feel free to PM me

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Nasr. said:
Hey i'm going in yr 11 but want to change schools and still haven't applied no were and i'm having a hard time trying to find which school to go to is their a way to check on schools and so on without having to ask students attending that skool plz reply .
Year 11 is a bit late to be changing schools.. A friend of mine did that in yr 11 and it was bad because she couldnt find a school weher all the subjects were the same and so she had to take a class that was already 6 months ahead and so she missed a lot of work and fell behind.. my advice.. just stay where you are

however if ur that set on changing schools and ur a girl ( I went to an all girls) PM me and Ill tell u about my school

Nasr.

HSC
I doubt me changing schools is any affect my subject i found 2 skools im interested in 1 of them should accept me coz my brothers go their but its a private skools and i like public skools a bit more and the second i'm not sure about but im goin to cal monday hopefully and make an appointement to go the thing is i dont have none of my reports or awards or nothing.

Nasr.

HSC
does anyone know when the skools open up ??????????

Nasr.

HSC
Would the skools be open now coz theres only a few dys left

elisabeth

HSC
I moved here this time last year from England and new nothing about which schools were good and which weren't. Look at ones close to you, or within a reasonable travelling distance and find out about them by asking young people who go there, or even just people who live near there. I found out one school I was considering had a shitty reputation, by a neighbour who knew people who went there. Also, I was considering moving to another school after enrolling in another, but I decided against it because the principal compared the academic results of my school compared to the one I wanted to move to.

Most schools are open on the 28th for teachers and start sometime the following week for students, so you could possibly enrol now.

Nasr.

HSC
K thanx alot for the help hopefully il get in the school i want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)