• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How to study for Trials (1 Viewer)

O

Omed62

Guys,

I am so stressed I have to study for Umat as well as for the Trials.

How should I study effectively for the Trials for each of my subjects: How are you guys going to study for the Trials!

Chemistry 7/16
Biology 14/45
Maths 2u 6/15
Maths Ext 1 5/7
English Advanced 40/50
SOR 1U 20/46

School Rank: 200+

Could I still get an Atar pf above 95+, if I do really well in the Trials and HSC Exam. Btw How is it possible for me to still get a band 6 for each subjects. Could you explain please.

Anyone Know I good tutor for English who is good at marking Essays. could I still improve my Rank in English if I smash the Trials.

Thanks

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Omg man you are so screwed !!! You should have started studying for trials 6 months ago like everyone else !!!

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
lol, you have a week to prepare, if you need band 6 notes for any of your subjects or advice, study tips, how to manage your time in the exam, how and where to study. Let me know I can arrange every possible for you to get band 6.

I am willing to help you, if you need notes. let me know.

Never be shy or feel dishearten because your teachers purposely trying to scare the students to study hard for the HSC. So your trials may be very hard. All you can do, is pray to god and study your assoff and Trust if your Trial are next week. I am telling you now, that forget going to school for the next week, so you can wake up early to study very hard, till you can't pick up a pen because otherwise you will not get above a 80. Trust do this, becasue this is the only option if your Trials are next week.

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
Guys,

How should I study effectively for the Trials for each of my subjects: How are you guys going to study for the Trials!

Chemistry 7/16
Biology 14/45
Maths 2u 6/15
Maths Ext 1 5/7
English Advanced 40/50
SOR 1U 20/46

Could I still get an Atar pf above 95+, if I do really well in the Trials and HSC Exam. Btw How is it possible for me to still get a band 6 for each subjects. Could you explain please.

Anyone Know I good tutor for English who is good at marking Essays. could I still improve my Rank in English if I smash the Trials.

Thanks
if u want to get atar 95+, youtube 'letslearnscience'

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Guys,

Chemistry 7/16
Biology 14/45
Maths 2u 6/15
Maths Ext 1 5/7
English Advanced 40/50
SOR 1U 20/46

Thanks
Alright Omed, firstly you need to stop going to school. Get a good sleep in and make sure you watch 2-3 movies before you start studying everyday to get you in the zone. Rinse and repeat each day until trials start.

If you do well in the Trials and HSC you can definitely get a 100 ATAR which would be pretty sick aye.

Also, the best marker for english essays is yourself. Just mark them yourself thats the best way.

Good luck with your HSC man, godspeed!

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Alright Omed, firstly you need to stop going to school. Get a good sleep in and make sure you watch 2-3 movies before you start studying everyday to get you in the zone. Rinse and repeat each day until trials start.

If you do well in the Trials and HSC you can definitely get a 100 ATAR which would be pretty sick aye.

Also, the best marker for english essays is yourself. Just mark them yourself thats the best way.

:haha: This is gold

Repped !

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad

Best technique right here. 100 ATAR guaranteed.

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Hey louielouiee,

Sorry to bother you, when does the applications open for medicine for university and when would it be a good time to apply lol. For James cook, could you get in with an Atar of below 97.

Thanks

merna7

HSC
um excuse me lightingbolt firstly, im a girl! do you not know how to read??, and secondly i do have my trials next week and have asked for some advice on here okay, thank you very much

merna7

HSC
yeah all good, btw i am not aiming to be in the state rank thing lol all i need for what i want to do is 58 so i really dont care about coming first in the state or whatever..

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
yeah all good, btw i am not aiming to be in the state rank thing lol all i need for what i want to do is 58 so i really dont care about coming first in the state or whatever..
It is simply to achieve 58, all you have to do, is attemp half the paper. simple as that, lol

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Anyone have Julius Caesar high band 6 adoptable essay if they can send me. Thanks Pm me I will give you my Emial right way

BigBadBader

HSC
never too late to ace the hsc, up until after the hsc exam though.

just practice hard out.

write essays and get your teacher to mark them.

there is a youtube channel that helps people with bio and chem aswell as physics.

and for maths just..PRACTICE!

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A

just practice hard out.

there is a youtube channel that helps people with bio and chem aswell as physics.

Hey man, I wish you the best as well, if you need help with Maths let me know. Good luck to you too.

So could I still improve me Ranks to get above 99+ Atar, I came chemistry 7/16 ( 30% left), biology 14/50 (65% left), Maths 2u ( 60% left), Maths Ext 1 ( 70% left), English Adv 40/50 (45% left). Please I need more advice/study tips to boost my ranks

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC

just practice hard out.

'letslearnscience'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)