• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Sad Statue said:
Around 9, from memory.

And we've been told that we are about 10x as talented as last year. :)
ah nice
We have 7, I think.

Loza33

HSC
Yea, i think still have a few internal assessments.... oh well!! There they shouldnt be too hard.... im starting to worry about drama and trials... argh!!

jaaaaay

HSC
'BORED OF STUDIES LIFETIME MEMBER.'

lmao... we can tell... xD

Beege

HSC
Well I got my english task I did last week and I got 63% (High band 4 according to the marking guidelines) for it. I'm not happy nor sad. I don't even know my friggen rank. I've asked a couple of times but they haven't done anything. Plus I think my school marks standard kids hard.

HSC
We were told how we did the First Section of our Maths test; I got 10/13, so I'm really happy. :D

Tomorrow we've got "Crossroads" (some program where we learn about life skills... like don't smoke/take drugs/drive stupidly/have unsafe sex), but we've been told to wear trackpants to school, since we'll be doing yoga. I don't think anyone will wear trackpants, let alone do the yoga.

jaaaaay said:

Sad Statue - "Join Date: Jul 2007"

Yep, not even a member for one month; sure sounds like you're a lifetime member. :rolleyes: I know you've been a member for more than that Sam... but I wouldn't call it "lifetime", haha.

Last edited:

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
dying.. im so proud of myself though..
didnt skip a class today.. yet;;
haha.. ive only got chemistry left and i cant skip that~~
so.. =]
finally.. i got up and went to school for the whole day..
first time since school started this term~~

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah one week b4 trials...and i haven't started to panic yet....wtf is wrong with me

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeah i have...but i havent fully completed any subjects yet...business studies i havent done my case studies and E.R. bio havent finished the pracs english i havent done 3 essays and maths...havent really put much effort in to it

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
jaaaaay said:

Hahaha, you missed an epic thread last night. All of you.

And the funniest part is that I have actually been thinking about whether I will continue to post on here after the HSC. Wierd. o_O

My day involved the NAIDOC assembly... NAIDOC is a reconciliation thingy and a celebration of indigenous culture etc...

Anyway, the NAIDOC assembly involved half of Year 12 going to Maccas, as you do.

When we got back, it was recess and they were serving the traditional cake to everyone who wanted it... So over a few pieces of cake each, we renamed the NAIDOC day National Indigenous Day of Cake. Fairly fitting really.

Legham

HSC
Haha. My "school day" was fairly awesome. Consisted of snowboarding for about 7 hours, then going down to the pub and drinking beer and eating chips with dad :eek:. Bloody tiring though.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
Legham said:
Haha. My "school day" was fairly awesome. Consisted of snowboarding for about 7 hours, then going down to the pub and drinking beer and eating chips with dad :eek:. Bloody tiring though.
Fuck you.

I'm jealous.

Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)