• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hows your prospects for this semester? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
Glitterfairy - ARTS100 rocks - the grants thing was fun - being able to do something real besides theory :)
I still remember that grants assessment. Best. Assessment. Ever!!!!!

second only to MUS205 ones.

Now, for my predictions...

ARTS300 - P or C. I'm doing alright, but just not inspired to put the extra "oomph" in.

CUL302 - C? Again, doing alright. Maybe a bit more than just alright, but I can't take all the credit - there are some internationals in the course. I applaud them for taking a non-EFS subject, but have to admit their grasp of the english language really isn't up to par with the rest of us and it REALLY shows. Case in point - this girl was asking how we felt about the relationship between gothic architecture and gothic literature. I responded with something about how it provided a good, dramatic backdrop for dramatic events to occur... then she asked me how that was a relationship between gothic architecture and literature. Perhaps I was being a bit mean, but I responded with a summarised version of exactly what I'd said before. She wisely decided to move on, and like any good maths student, rattled off a list of 'features' that appeared to have been taken from an internet site or even the course reader. But alas, english and maths don't work the same way?

MUS205 - Really not sure although with scaling etc, probably expecting a high C. Got a D+ for the group assessment, just got the written and final solo to do. Expecting to do pretty well in both, but then again - there are a LOT of talented people in the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)