• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC at tafe (1 Viewer)

SimonLee13

HSC
Why the hell is a year 9 kid in this forum anyway?. I guess in the end, it comes to different expectations. At selective schools, 90 uai ain't high at all, but to others it might be really high.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
[EDIT] -in response to multiple posts by Schoey93

'"Fucking idiot" is oh so cliche and overused so just fuck off.' -Very nice.

Namu's original point is that 90 UAI isn't genius. Yes, of course it's very hard, BUT- not genius, and he has said as much! In your own response to that you made mention that you were aiming for a 96. Do you then think that you are a genius?

90 UAI is a mark which a person with par natural ability and hard work can acheive. Given the amount of 90+'s, by your standards, there must be a hell of a lot of genius' out there. Perhaps you should leave that description for people who originally calculated gravity and the like.

Furthermore you continue to whine about how poorly treated you are and that you don't like people swearing at you then you smear fuck's all over the page with little provocation, and go on a tirade about how Namu is asian so obviously he doesn't respect other people and their marks.

Judging by your posts, I think it's time for your ritalin, perhaps followed by some self-reflection where you can identify why most of the things you have said are laughably ironic.

In replication of Schoey:

Sweet as from your mate, mate.:angry:

^ Guys... could you feel my intense anger and how I used cenralisation of text to display my feelings?! I'm so happy with myself, I'm going to go primp in front of a mirror :uhhuh:

Last edited:

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
AnandDNA said:
what if you come 2nd in your internals and acheive the highest external mark of 95 and the person who receives the second highest mark gets 70. Will that mean you will get 70 in internal and 95 in external?? Because that just doesnt seem fair:uhhuh:
I was just looking at your sig...

Ever thought of picking at least one subject which you liked? :confused:

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Schoey93 said:
NAMU, let me just say that if my language disgusts you, turn off your computer screen and look away. Oh my God, Namu, I said "fucking" a mere two times and you are...

DISGUSTED?

IN MY CONCLUSION, let me say that YOUR post completely failed to respond to the point that I was making, and that you should spend more time studying than checking the Internet when, YOU DON'T KNOW ME. You don't know who I am, or what I have achieved.

I too, will probably get a UAI of 90+ if I work very hard, but yes, I have to work very hard, and I believe that HARD WORK is a PART OF LIFE.
I hardly ever swear, I reserve swearing for the most necessary occasions.

I swore at you, Namu, not to make a personal attack on you :D, but because I believe that your somewhat mathematical interpretation of what UAI means and represents is INCORRECT.

How dare you make me out to be somebody who I am NOT. I am not an awful person, Namu, and if you spent less time on the Internet one day, we might see each other, as my father went to your High School SPX as a teenager.

Let me say the I AM DISGUSTED with your lack of regard for my feelings and your unsympathetic treatment of me. You treat me like a monster, and all because I said ::gasp:: TWO SWEARS. Oh my God, omg, omg he swore. I swore yes and -

I called you AN ASIAN. But your ethnicity will NEVER change. It is who you are. Remember that Namu, whenever someone calls you an ASIAN, it is a GOOD thing - I have nothing but respect for the Asian Community (except for Indonesian Govt Policies of Capital Punishment - the death penalty has no place in today's society).

Bye Namu. I hope we can get along on better terms in future, for I made one mistake, one post ...big deal. Cheer up :D.
Relax.

A 'good UAI' is merely subjective.

AnandDNA

HSC
prichardson said:

Ever thought of picking at least one subject which you liked? :confused:
I just don't like school :vcross:
Ever thought of spelling English correctely or was that just a bad joke:confused:

Schoey93

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
Why the hell is a year 9 kid in this forum anyway?. I guess in the end, it comes to different expectations. At selective schools, 90 uai ain't high at all, but to others it might be really high.
Can everyone stop talking down to me, e.g. "little yr 9 kid", "loser" etc. I find that offensive - you were in Yr 9 once and prob didn't like being called "baby", "little kid" - can you please try to empathise.

What am I doing in this thread?

I thought I might meet someone who actually doesn't patronise a Yr 9 kid, dickhead. Leave me alone - just because I'm 2 years younger than u, doesn't make me any less mature, in your case - you sound like an immature little... u catch my drift.

Now can everyone stop using me as their 'entertainment' - I don't want to post in this thread but feel obliged to because people are verbally (well, written) abusing me. It is cyber bullying, an offence punishable by Australian law - shown in many civil law cases.
You might think - what a loser, but I can sue you and get massive compensation.
Leave me alone.

Schoey93

HSC
In replication of Schoey:

Sweet as from your mate, mate.:angry:

^ Guys... could you feel my intense anger and how I used cenralisation of text to display my feelings?! I'm so happy with myself, I'm going to go primp in front of a mirror :uhhuh:[/quote]

Hm. Dickhead. You arrogant prick, stop making fun of me. You're not funny and teasing someone who's just made mistakes in their life like everyone else is wrong, in my opinion.

At least I have an appreciation for syntax and the english language - say what you like, i dun care if u call me a nerd.

Send me an IM if you want to talk this over later

big_jim_93@hotmail.com

I am considering reporting you to BOS

bye bye birdie

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Can people do HSC MX2 at tafe, whilst deffering from uni for a yr?
Can u do only that 1 unit? obviously they wouldn'ytreconsider ur UAI from the year before and add MX2 into the calculation but yea..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)