• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC SDD exam.... (2 Viewers)

well are ya read for the HSC SDD EXAM?

• Total voters

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well i got my 4 essays ready but i wished that it works bcoz it shits me the skool lost my journeys at the tym when i put all my tym into da fucking thing

HSC
i was attempting to mock your english rank :( - but still! my school lost my journeys as well, those cunts

Ghost1788

HSC
i'm more or less ready except for logic gates especially flop flops...

HSC
I just started on implementation on teachers notes, i realised im really shit at EBNF/BNF/railraod diagrams

aaaman

Banned
HSC
well im ready for everything n the best bit is that i get an hr extra tym :p hahaha but that means i finish da exam at 6 :(

HSC
that EAS stuff is so bullshit.
I mean fair enough for the people that deserve it, but so many people screw the system, screw us over.

HSC
i get EAS though, my privlages on it are
- 5 min per hour away from the paper
- seperate room supervision
i get too knocked off in big halls of 200 odd people (yes my school has 450 in the year) and that 5min break helps me regain concetration

HSC
Casmira said:
i get EAS though, my privlages on it are
- 5 min per hour away from the paper
- seperate room supervision
i get too knocked off in big halls of 200 odd people (yes my school has 450 in the year) and that 5min break helps me regain concetration
what is your issue? If its not personal

HSC
normally i can do exams in big halls and not care, but my parents (both) illness fills me up with anxiety, i have to go after the HSC and get anxiety management, which is why I can study 8-10 hours in my room and about 1/4 that at the library ..

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
why else would you get extra time!?
I got special provisions since my hand writing is so bad and im a very slow hand writier

-5 mins per 1/2 hr exta for reading

- 5 mins per 1/2 hr for writer

= 10 mins per 1/2 hr but 4 maths its 7mins n 30 secs

so pretty much booo ya :cool:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
normally i can do exams in big halls and not care, but my parents (both) illness fills me up with anxiety, i have to go after the HSC and get anxiety management, which is why I can study 8-10 hours in my room and about 1/4 that at the library ..

thats a good reason :)

HSC
aaaman said:
I got special provisions since my hand writing is so bad and im a very slow hand writier

-5 mins per 1/2 hr exta for reading

- 5 mins per 1/2 hr for writer

= 10 mins per 1/2 hr but 4 maths its 7mins n 30 secs

so pretty much booo ya :cool:
yeah, stupid shit like this pisses me off. I mean, if you can't write by the age of 17/18 why do u deserve an advantage.
I know people at our school had to do a writing test before being accepted for it, so whats to stop someone to just fuck up there writing in that test then they get extra time. Nice one.

The people at our school get a computer because of their bad handwriting, I know I ,for one, can type 4* faster than I can handwrite so how is that fair?
Lets advantage the retards for not being bothered to learn how to write when they were younger.

No offence to you aaaman.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
DigitalFortress said:
yeah, stupid shit like this pisses me off. I mean, if you can't write by the age of 17/18 why do u deserve an advantage.
I know people at our school had to do a writing test before being accepted for it, so whats to stop someone to just fuck up there writing in that test then they get extra time. Nice one.

The people at our school get a computer because of their bad handwriting, I know I ,for one, can type 4* faster than I can handwrite so how is that fair?
Lets advantage the retards for not being bothered to learn how to write when they were younger.

No offence to you aaaman.

oi i didnt have it from ye 10 when it 1st came out, my legal teacher last yr (term 4)told me 2 go 4 it since in da assessment task, i was da only 1 who didnt finished n every1 else wrote an extra 200 words or so. its the da it is

HSC
I had really bad handwriting in my year 11 exams and the teachers put me through a course to fix it up, i write faster and neater :D, its not perfect, but its legible, I was looking at some running writing and starting to manipulate my handwriting to that ...

But I guess aaaman doesn't have the time to sit there polishing it up, remember that sometimes having the advantage to type faster can work against you, alot of the time while i write im actually thinking about the next sentence, and that if i keep upto what im thinking i make ALOT of mistakes, which is why I tend to memorise things better by mass reading then writing in my own interpretation

anxiety doesnt make me a spastic, i dont walk around swearing at people, i act like anyone, but when I have others around me filling up in a hall i feel like im going to explode, its something i have to deal with after the HSC, if it happend a few years ago I would of done everything in my power to rectify it, the problem is that when i get stressed during studying (ie. thinking "holy shit I have alot left to study for SDD") it really knocks me out, and i need alot of will power to pull myself in, most the time i successfully do though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)