• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

HSC what are you feeling (1 Viewer)

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
whats everyone feeling now that we have basically 8 weeks of school left

for me personally its a mix between excitement and impatience (over school )

shady145

Banned
HSC
8 weeks of school? i have 4 weeks left... week 6, week 7 week 8 week 9. graduation. =)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
a lil bit worried about the HSC :eek:, but so fucking happy to get the fuck out of school :sun:
hahaha careful what u wish for!

these are the good periods guys, make the most of it. make friends, reconcile with ur enemies - enjoy your grade as a whole - you'll miss these days

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I'm feeling anxious and ill prepared for the exams coming so soon, hesitant about not being able to see my friends so regularly, horrified about getting my modern mark back tomorrow but belated at the thought of never having to do an english essay/story again in a few weeks :D

HSC

these are the good periods guys, make the most of it. make friends, reconcile with ur enemies - enjoy your grade as a whole - you'll miss these days
meh, either way im just exited to get out of school :)

HSC
I'm feeling anxious and ill prepared for the exams coming so soon, hesitant about not being able to see my friends so regularly, horrified about getting my modern mark back tomorrow but belated at the thought of never having to do an english essay/story again in a few weeks :D
that's also my feeling aswell, never having to do english until the HSC, then later never having to do english ever again and burning those motherfucking notes. :music:

HSC
i'm both excited and also a little worried about the exams and all the pressure and expectations that have been placed on me by my parents and teachers and also myself. For now i'm just going to try and enjoy the last weeks of school

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
mixed emotions.

happy, sad, relieved, stressed, anxious, excited

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Just like the majority - feeling of excitement that it's finally over, but in 53 days, stress, pain, lack of motivation and the fear of being burnt out is not something to look forward to.

Even though I don't agree with Tommy right now (exams looming by), I'll also look back on it with nostalgia and miss it. +1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)