• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Hypothetical Scenario (short) (1 Viewer)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
-you trip over something
That is the worst thing that can happen on a date? I would be lucky if that happened to me, it makes people seem normal, and humanises them, so you actually have a better chance of the relationship working.

martin88

HSC
N/A
this thread reminds me from a part in the movie "the break-up" starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (sp?)

anyway Jennifer Aniston's character tries to make Vince Vaughn's character jealous by going on a date with another guy.... and basically the guy is the full computer-nerd sort going on about "we, in the biz, like to call blah blah blah"

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
martin88 said:
this thread reminds me from a part in the movie "the break-up" starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (sp?)

anyway Jennifer Aniston's character tries to make Vince Vaughn's character jealous by going on a date with another guy.... and basically the guy is the full computer-nerd sort going on about "we, in the biz, like to call blah blah blah"
What about the other one she hooked up with, the one that was quite attractive but then ended up getting along better with Gary than Brooke? :p

"Tell Gary to call me!"

martin88

HSC
N/A
haha yeah.... and they were playing playstation or whatever while she was getting ready

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
aj_number_10 said:
taking a chick out n realising shes ugly
Wouldn't you realise that before you took her out? Unless, of course, it was a blind date, but if were stupid enough to do that, you're probably stupid enough to misread your UAI by a full 20 points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)