• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I applied for KFC via online application and its been 4 days.............. (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
I applied for KFC via online application and its been 4 days..............

They said they would give me a reply to my email within "48hours". wtf..

HSC
N/A
well they dont work saturday and sundays, so u can subtract them lol.
The application is processed by people, not machines, maybe its taking them a while, just wait and few more days!

HSC
N/A
This is also a particularly busy time of the year and often the HR people go on holidays around Christmas, so you may find they're running on skeleton staff and haven't yet had an opportunity to view your application. Additionally, this is a time of the year where they receive a HUGE number of applications from school leavers, so while 48 hours may be their usual reply time, it will be longer during particularly busy periods. You can always follow it up with an email or call to the HR section.

Good luck though!

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
lol i work at KFC and my manager has a whole stack of applications and there have been a fair amount of ppl handing application directly through the stores. so yea it'll be pretty hard getting a job now :L

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been working at KFC for over twelve months now. When I applied I got a response fairly quickly as it was a new store. Maybe they aren't hiring at the moment? Ring up the store or go in and ask the manager if they had had a chance to look at your application. This will show that you are keen and interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)