• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I got a package from UOW!!! (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i dunno about the CD - i haven't tried it yet!!! I've been too busy with trials... i didn't get anything on accommodation, if i went to wollongong i'd be driving or catching the bus from campbelltown anyway! ;)

santaslayer

HSC
Tenille said:
does the cd have the water fountain? i might take over and have a look one day...
Man......the water fountain stuffed up yesterday. the pump was stuffed i think. :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I still haven't got around to the waterfountain yet. Does the tour involve the unibar???

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Is that the entry near the per school or the entry near the back of the library they are the only two entry's i know

mishka

HSC
N/A
i just looked at the CD - it's quite exhaustive, actually... there's too much to read and too much video to watch!!!! i went to uow in march (?) for a uni "discovery day" so i know what uow looks like, but the CD's pictures make it look.... i dunno, different. i'm still considering though, after ACU open day i'll decide my final preferences!!! :)

there's stuff about the uni bar, some lady talking about all the "societies," ummm... and most of the pics have 360 degree views. they've obviously put a lot of work into it!!!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
well i havent looked at it propley this one has alot maybe its different?

does uow have an open day that will be fun. we can have tours and get bored and leave and pretend we all never met!

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Tenille said:
well i havent looked at it propley this one has alot maybe its different?

does uow have an open day that will be fun. we can have tours and get bored and leave and pretend we all never met!
UOW don't run open days anymore, too expensive.

it was fun when they did run them though, lots of demonstartions.

EDIT: i must say, even though UNSW EXPO2003 had more impressive domonstrations, you didn't have to walk as far in the UOW open day :D

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Bloody uow *shakes fist* it would have been the onlt one i would have shown up to since its like 10 minutes by train and i know i wouldent get lost.

On the plus side the packaging the cd came in. the garss is a nice green but i think it might be a bit computer generated. but what do i know.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hahah maybe i should just show up one day and sit on one of the lectures and be really quite, but i don't know anyone that goes there propley :(

santaslayer

HSC
I thought there was an open day for UoW? I didn''t go to one here but yeah..it is a tad too expensive when you get turds that only go there for the freebies. :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I need a new black pen though i killed mine :(. haha you want to give me a tour (and a pen)? ;)

Ninga

HSC
I've got one of those highlighters somewhere. They gave out cd wallets at the discovery days, i got one of those too. I think they only run discovery days now for year 12, they probably expect that year 12 students will see enough of the uni through scholarship interviews, early entry interviews, etc. Otherwise u can always call up or email uniadvice to get a tour of the uni, they will be happy to kiss your ass hole.

santaslayer

HSC
I got nothing @ UoW..no freebies...

This other girl from BoS...WithoutWings, got a free purple UoW ruler and she's only in year 12....OMFG. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)