• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I knew very quickly that he was the one! (1 Viewer)

honeybiscuit

HSC
N/A
I met the man of my dreams, Scott, on an instant messenger screen. I post my blog: 3w.LDSRomances.com/blog/honeybiscuit on the LDS dating site, He popped in one night looking for conversation, and a wonderful friendship began developing. Before we knew what happened, we were in love and wanting to meet to see if these newfound feelings were in fact real. We had many, many things in common, from small trivial things, to thinking and saying the same things at the same time, to what we wanted out of life and love, we have both been married twice, and a week ago, we finally did get to meet.

He lives in Florida, and I live in NY state.This man spent his whole paycheck to fly up here to meet me. And from the instant he stepped into the terminal off the airplane, I knew my heart was forever his! As he knew the same about his heart! We held each other, and kissed for the first time, and instantly felt comfortable with each other! I for one have never felt like that meeting someone for the first time! We had a wonderful 3 days together before he had to fly back to Florida and his life there.

We are going to be together soon, him deciding that he would move up here because I have children here and could never leave them here and move down there.We are shooting for Christmas time for him to be here - and I must say - that at 36 years old, I have never, ever, felt so strongly about a man!

I knew very quickly that he was the one, although common sense kept trying to prevail over what my heart was saying. I am grateful that I did listen to my heart, otherwise I may never have experienced this beautiful, intense love that we share! So, yes, love on the internet can happen for real - if both parties are honest about each other right from the get - go, and always put that honesty ahead of everything else!

HSC
honeybiscuit said:
I met the man of my dreams, Scott, on an instant messenger screen. I post my blog: Some shit URL on the LDS dating site, He popped in one night looking for conversation, and a wonderful friendship began developing. Before we knew what happened, we were in love and wanting to meet to see if these newfound feelings were in fact real. We had many, many things in common, from small trivial things, to thinking and saying the same things at the same time, to what we wanted out of life and love, we have both been married twice, and a week ago, we finally did get to meet.

He lives in Florida, and I live in NY state.This man spent his whole paycheck to fly up here to meet me. And from the instant he stepped into the terminal off the airplane, I knew my heart was forever his! As he knew the same about his heart! We held each other, and kissed for the first time, and instantly felt comfortable with each other! I for one have never felt like that meeting someone for the first time! We had a wonderful 3 days together before he had to fly back to Florida and his life there.

We are going to be together soon, him deciding that he would move up here because I have children here and could never leave them here and move down there.We are shooting for Christmas time for him to be here - and I must say - that at 36 years old, I have never, ever, felt so strongly about a man!

I knew very quickly that he was the one, although common sense kept trying to prevail over what my heart was saying. I am grateful that I did listen to my heart, otherwise I may never have experienced this beautiful, intense love that we share! So, yes, love on the internet can happen for real - if both parties are honest about each other right from the get - go, and always put that honesty ahead of everything else!
Tulipa, my dear, this is what we call unsolicited advertising.

Edit: Suppose I shouldn't quote spam urls :)

Last edited:

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
I think my brain may have just melted and poured out of my ears.

Hey, while we're on this topic, guess what I did the other day? Like, I was looking for a whole new wardrobe, right, but I needed to get the funds for it! I clicked this link below and got a free $500 gift card for Macys!

edit: I bet her 'dream guy' secretly looks like this:

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
honeybiscuit said:
I met the man of my dreams, Scott, on an instant messenger screen. I post my blog: 3w.LDSRomances.com/blog/honeybiscuit on the LDS dating site, He popped in one night looking for conversation, and a wonderful friendship began developing. Before we knew what happened, we were in love and wanting to meet to see if these newfound feelings were in fact real. We had many, many things in common, from small trivial things, to thinking and saying the same things at the same time, to what we wanted out of life and love, we have both been married twice, and a week ago, we finally did get to meet.

what a poor cunt.

T

Testpilot

He has AIDS and now so do you. Its just how the internet works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)