• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I need help immediately! NOAWW!! Please :D (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
G'day Tigers

Alright, I have a big issue. My internet is screwing up, not the connection but the actual software I guess. Its slower, sometimes sites don't load, images on youtube and that are pixelated + weird colour wise. Also the speed has generally gone down. Facebook images are fine but the ones stuffing up are youtubes thumbnails & the channel backgrounds on youtube, google images is also being retarded doing the same thing with like every 4th image. This all happened after I deleted all my google chrome extensions (btw i have tried mozilla and that same issue), I think I might have via the extensions deleted some vital thing for the internet, im really not sure. If you guys have google chrome there should be a view background pages option in the wrench icon, I don't have this anymore and I think something in there might have been the key to all of this. Do you guys thinks its my flashplayers or something? Would really appreciate it if someone would reply as soon as possible, thanks guys.

Sincerely Zach (this is driving me :spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz::spzz:)

Frostbitten

HSC

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How long has this been happening?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you sure this isn't happening to your computer itself too? I had a similar issue across the whole system and mine was a faulty monitor / Graphics Card (idk which I just replaced both). Changing the monitor usually helped, I had 2 at the time and would switch between the 2 whenever the issue came up again.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't know about everything, but I solved the problem of youtube videos colouring/pixelating by:

Right Click [on video] => Settings => [Unlick] Enable Hardware Acceleration

But that was when everything else was working. Try reinstalling adobe flash as well.

Frostbitten

HSC
Its ok guys, its all good now, don't know how its fixed but it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)