• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I need urgent advice. (1 Viewer)

v.tex

HSC
id also not have the balls to ask to switch or even try to as well ngl so i appreciate the committment
i think the rationale was that switching in the middle of y11 was a risky decision and a lot of teachers and stuff advised against it saying he is is screwing himself over for y12. also it is hard to trust strangers online as opposed to teachers who probably know what you are like and stuff. idk while id agree with his own assessment as it being a lapse in judgement i wouldn't call it dumb bc ik i would have been just as conflicted with the decision if a bunch of ppl irl said i wouldnt be able to cope and ive also missed months worth of y11 lessons in a relatively hard course and i want to do it for y12
Yeah tbh u hit it on the nail here. Look i did want to switch but literally every teacher including my parents said it was such a shit decision and i’m screwing myself over for yr 12. While ur guys advice was much appreciated and so helpful :) I just couldn’t put my faith in an online forum.

Anyway, my advice is to anyone who ever does this again just do what YOU want.

U know what’s best .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)