• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I think i stuffed up maths for trials (1 Viewer)

dreaminingfore4

HSC
N/A
So i have recently completed my trials for maths, i thought the trial test was hard and so did the class. I was sitting on a 93 for the internals and as we just finished the trials i feel as though i have failed the trials are worth around 35 percent. Is it possible to still get a band 6???

Just to add I'm going o do extension 2 and extension one maths next year. Should i be so worried about what i get in 2unit.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
You can get a band 6 depending on where you sit in your cohort.

Hypothetically you can be ranked first averaging 60% in school and smash your externals and get a band 6. Nom sayin?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
So i have recently completed my trials for maths, i thought the trial test was hard and so did the class. I was sitting on a 93 for the internals and as we just finished the trials i feel as though i have failed the trials are worth around 35 percent. Is it possible to still get a band 6???

Just to add I'm going o do extension 2 and extension one maths next year. Should i be so worried about what i get in 2unit.
The numerical value of your raw internal mark means nothing.

You will get a moderated internal mark based on collective cohort performance and relative gaps between you and everyone else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)