• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

id card (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Meh ... they should have given you a concession - maybe the bus driver just didn't hear you properly. oh well.

Jacks

HSC
they accept concessions, but apparently not this form...though I thought public buses accepted them...I just know that you need to contact private companies directly and lodge a form to receive a concession pass from them.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
His green concession card should have worked. But some bus drivers are really stingy. Like Jacks said - private buses are completely different - and its a pain to get this concession lodged as well.

i am sooo confused..
OK.. so tomorrow.. first day of uni... im gonna catch the train.. do i use my ID card or my concession?
and for the bus? concession or ID?
i donno cos i used my high school concession last week.. they accepted it...
i applied for a concession at enrolment... do i actually get a green card thingy again? or is that concession thing basically the sticker on my ID card?
:confused: thanx!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles - do you have a little sticker on your id card? If so, just use that instead of your high school concession card. You won't get another card like high school - instead you get a little sticker on your id card in the top right corner.

OHhh.. hahaha and i was waiting for that piece of paper.. haha
so stupid.. yeh i got that little sticker.. can i use that on the buses???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The little sticker can be used on every form of public transport - government buses, city rail and sydney ferries :)

NOTE: You will need a separate form for private buses, pick this up from the student centre :)

wait.. is it like an actual sticker??? is it shiny??
cos i just got this little green thing... and it has all the logos of city rail n stuf on it.. is that it??? cos i dont actually have a sticker.. lol im so stopid!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its a little sticker and its shiney on the top right of your id card. And its got city rail or something on it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Then that must be it. Cause next year - you will have to get a sticker - cause they only last one year.

awww ok.. rite... cos the card lasts for like several years... haha gotcha...!
ok coolness.. thanx!
wait.. does Sydney Buses accept the ID card as concession???

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)