• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I'm a bit confused... (1 Viewer)

*Buttercup*

HSC
ok I've looked through the other threads and i dont think anyone has asked about this before...
i enrolled on thursday and when i log into my myuws thing it doesn't say anything about whether im enrolled or not. Is there something else i need to do? Or has it just not come up yet? When it does come up, will it say something really obvious, like "you are now enrolled in the following units" or something, so I'll know?

Kulazzi

HSC
You should automatically be enrolled (because you are able to log in). All you need to do know is confirm the unts you are doing for your degree and register for your tutes

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
the units also may take a few days to show up. If you click on the link that says 'enrolled' on the first page, the units you have been enrolled in should show up, unless they havent been processed or there is a prob :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
As if Admin work on the weekend. They spend most of their time, sitting around talking and eating cake, when they are supposed to be working!

*Buttercup*

HSC
^hehehe

thanks heaps!!!! hopefully the units will come up in a coupla days then... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)