• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I'm so sad. (1 Viewer)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Life's like that. And I think when I move out, I'll have to deal with it too... *sigh* It's a pity we're not all born rich like the royal family... But then again, it would be all too common and if everyone was rich, then I guess the meaning of RICH... Well, it would take take on a different meaning? And society being devalued cos everyone's RICH.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
does anyone wonder sometimes at the fact shoes are so much more expensive than clothes a lot of the time :/

karoooh

HSC
^

YES. :(

I'm foremost, a shoe person. And HATE it when I see a beautiful pair that I can't afford or buy straight away. When I do end up buying, I justify the need to buy it by saying they're worth it. Sometimes, though, I don't know if they are! Especially when I feel as though I don't wear them often enough! :(

Damn my needs.

</33333

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
you know what makes me sad?

that all the nice clothes are in sydney :(
i was looking at the burberry collection yesterday online but the only places you can buy their stuff, in nsw, is in David jones in the city and in their boutique in Sydney.
Nowhere in NEWCASTLE! and burberry isnt the only example. there's tonnes of designers id like to try but cant get my hands on without travelling the 2.5 hours to sydney, which is hardly practical.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
oh oh oh DJs is now stocking Christian Louboutins.

so i'm starting to save now :eek:

the expense of shoes makes sense though. they're put through a lot of wear and tear so they have to be of a high quality to last long therefore normally higher price.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yeah, shoes are something i'm willing to spend lots of money on (along with hats and bags) because they should last for a very long time and, if you're a clever shopper, won't go out of style. plus, they can really make an outfit special. :uhhuh:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Damn I want shoes.

Give it 1.5 weeks and i'll reward my hard exam efforts *cough* with some new shoes. Woot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)