• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important information re uploading resources (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I have just uploaded all the resources that were pending so I hope they help all you HSC kiddies. I will try and keep up with you guys during this busy time as best I can :)

A few notes about uploading resources

Preliminary Resources
If you are uploading resources, there is a preliminary course section (you may not have known) You don't need to put them under general anymore, this just creates more work for me when I have to move it to the correct category and slows me down which means I don't get the resources up as fast as you like, so put them in the right place okies guys :)

Copyrighted Material
Please dont upload anything from textbooks, exam papers that are copyrighted etc, these things will not be uploaded and just wastes time and space, we are not allowed to have these up.

Description
When describing your resource you don't need to sell it to the other students, i.e. you don't need to be persuasive in your description just clearly explain what your resource contains. It is much easier for me when you guys have done this properly and it makes it easier for other students to know what they are downloading.

It would also be useful if you put in what type of resource it is e.g Notes:......., Assessment - speech:....

Resources that don't work or problems with a resource
If you come across a resource that does not work or there is a problem with accessing/opening it or any other problem with PM me or post a message in this thread outlining the problem with the resource, the resource ID etc and I will fix it or get rid of it, there is no point in taking up space with problem resources.

Uploading resources takes time
Mods need to manually check all resources to ensure they aren't copyrighted etc before they are uploaded, this takes time so resources do not always appear right after they are uploaded by you, please do not pester mods to upload your resource. Mods are uni students, etc... who are very busy and are volunteers, we do try to do this as soon as we can so just be patient and if you have any concerns ask the mod nicely and we will try and explain and recitify the situation.

Thanks guys doing all this helps me heaps and gets the resources up faster for you and good luck :)

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Resources

Bump, just uploaded all the current resources, looks like you guys listened much better this time and it was much easier, just keep these in mind for the future!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC

I had no problems getting them up this time, they were all in the right place. Well done guys and I'll try and keep checking and trying to keep up with them to have them up in time :)

Good luck guys,
Mel

melsc

Premium Member
HSC

Resources that don't work or problems with a resource
If you come across a resource that does not work or there is a problem with accessing/opening it or any other problem with PM me or post a message in this thread outlining the problem with the resource, the resource ID etc and I will fix it or get rid of it, there is no point in taking up space with problem resources.

Just incase any of you have been waiting or to make you aware that some new resources are up, i've got the next lot up hoping they help you before your HSC good luck guys and I'll try again a bit closer to your exam so keep the resources comming to help other students.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)