• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn will now go off and wallow in her misery.

Lynn is unloved!

Waaah!

EDIT: Lynn is now feeling weary from the day's hard work ("Hard work? What work are you talking about, you little .... ouff!") and will now retire. She bids Alan goodnight and sweet dreams!

Last edited:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn will now go off and wallow in her misery.

Lynn is unloved!

Waaah!

EDIT: Lynn is now feeling weary from the day's hard work ("Hard work? What work are you talking about, you little .... ouff!") and will now retire. She bids Alan goodnight and sweet dreams!
Alan wishes Lynn a goodnight's sleep. *waves

J

jhakka

Justin wishes everyone a good Saturday morning, and is very pleased that it rained last night. :D

Justin could cope with switching back to the first person, but would find the temptation of writing in the third very difficult to resist. The use of the second person would be fun, but he imagines it would be tiring after a while.

HSC
N/A
Lynn also greets everyone (although they are probably eating lunch... or sleeping! at this point in time), and is also happy that it rained because it brought the temperature down and Lynn was able to sleep quite easily. In fact, Lynn had a rather odd dream set in India, she thinks, but that is a tale for another time.

Lynn also finds the use of third person narration hard to resist - yes! Even in msn conversations! - and thinks that writing in second-person-narration is not only a little on the challenging side, but would require a considerable amount of thought. Lynn is not sure whether she really wants to do that, as she did a considerable amount of thinking about a month ago.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is not sure whether she really wants to do that, as she did a considerable amount of thinking about a month ago.
hahaha Lynn rocks!

Alan greets all. Alan wakes up to another uneventful boring day. :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn greets Alan and argues that it is NOT just another boring day. Lynn's emotions are already at the moderately high level (yes! Even this early in the day).

But yes, Lynn does rock. Lynn is just so cool. I want to be just like Lynn when I grow up.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan doesnt think he could match Lynn's level of arrogance. However, he does wish to be like Lynn, in respect to her dancing skills. Alan wants to learn how to dance. How much does Lynn charge, and what could she teach Alan? (If anything.)

HSC
N/A
LOL!

To explain herself, Lynn must admit that half of those lines we stolen.

Lynn was walking with her friends from a dance performance one day and all of them were on huge highs. Lynn was dancing around crazily in a field saying things like "This is so much fun! You should all come do this!"

Friend 1: "Nah Lynn, I can't!"
Lynn: "Why not?"
Friend 1: "I just...can't!"
Lynn: "Come on! You only live once!"
Friend 2: "Look at Lynn, she's so cool." (sarcasm)
Friend 1: "I want to be just like Lynn when I grow up!" (sarcasm)
Lynn: "Really? All Lynn's should be exterminated..."

In relation to dancing, yes, Lynn does teach, she does not charge too much, but :ynn does live a very long way from Alan.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
In relation to dancing, yes, Lynn does teach, she does not charge too much, but :ynn does live a very long way from Alan.
Alan has very little to do these days. Alan likes traveling, so distance (so long as it is reasonable within train station distance) is no problem. Alan was planning to get lessons anyway, or see if he could join a class at SDC, but has not bothered to do so (*broke*). But seeing as Lynn can teach, Alan wonders.

HSC
N/A
Ah! SDC! Lynn trains there! (on occasion, anyway).

Lynn highly recommends SDC, as Lynn can really only teach tap anyway.

Lynn hopes that Alan does not pay too much attention to Lynn's post 2573 as Lynn was trying to be funny at that point but unfortunately, drew humour from a source where only people who had been there would understand. Lynn apologises.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn hopes that Alan does not pay too much attention to Lynn's post 2573 as Lynn was trying to be funny at that point but unfortunately, drew humour from a source where only people who had been there would understand. Lynn apologises.
Alan remembers having a look at the price of lessons at SDC, before fainting in shock.

He is also very curious and wonders why Lynn had felt the need to address her post 2573...Alan hadnt notice anything about it that would need an apology...curious curious...

Anyway! Alan thinks he should eat, but he is a bit too lazy at the moment. Odd.

*A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Calton plays...

HSC
N/A
Lynn is amused! "A Thousand Miles" was the song Lynn used for her Yr 10 practical work (Elective Dance).

Lynn wishes Alan to know that SDC is actually very well priced, especially for the professional dancers as teachers. There are many studios who charge the same, but only for an hour.

On the bright side, SDC is a drop-in/casual basis so Alan does not need to go there on a regular basis. Lynn has not been there herself for about 6 months.

As for post, Lynn would hate any of her friends to think that she meant something other than what she intended, so she would rather apologise rather than someone taking offense and being too polite to say so :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan wonders what Justin is doing...

Now he wonders if Katie is having a good time....Now...*sniff... now Alan wants to go schoolies!!!!!

HSC
N/A
Lynn imagines that Justin is eating, reading, or both.

Lynn hopes that Katie is having a good time on schoolies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan likes eating. He wishes he could be eating Yum Cha right now.

HSC
N/A
Hmm. Lynn is also feeling peckish. Lynn wonders whether to scrounge around and find the tin of Corinthian chocolate thingos.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Hmm. Lynn is also feeling peckish. Lynn wonders whether to scrounge around and find the tin of Corinthian chocolate thingos.
!

Alan LOVES those!

HSC
N/A
Mmmmmmmm

Lynn loves them too.

However after so much sweet stuff, Lynn is craving something savoury.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan follows anything sweet down with alot of water. He has drank about 3 liters of water today already. Its an attempt to clean Alan's insides, and hopefully, help eliminate his pimples ready for all the hot boys in summer!

HSC
N/A
WOW! Lynn cannot believe that anyone could drink more than 2 litres of water in a day, let alone 3 litres by 2pm!

Lynn must ashamably admit that she does not drink enough water. Lynn will go have a glass of water now though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)