• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
Katie is very cut with Alan for taking away her points and says "I dont want your stupid points anyway" :(
Alan rewards liars. *One point for Katie*
And he would like to annouce that indeed anyone can give points to anyone aside form themselves. (Lets not go crazy children)

| I-PR Scoreboard |

25 - Alan
02 - Justin
01 - Katie
00 - Amber
00 - Lynn
00 - Susan
00 - Thomas​

400miles

Thomas places a fake mustache on his face and fools everyone into thinking that he's not really Thomas.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

25 - Alan
02 - Justin
01 - Katie
00 - Amber
00 - Lynn
00 - Susan
04 - Thomas

Thomas later wonders why he only gave himself 4 points. On that note, Thomas also wonders how - if you can't point yourself - Alan received so many points... surely he's not THAT cool

HSC
N/A
Lynn feels the need for some girlpower (yes, cringeworthy, but appropriate considering today's weather) and gives 100 points to all the girls. :D However, Lynn decides to be a good girl and play by the rules, thus not awarding any points to herself even though she is a girl. Furthermore, she thinks it is not fair to leave Marcus out, and gives him 10 points as an incentive to come back to BOS :p

| I-PR Scoreboard |

101 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
25 - Alan
10 - Marcus
04 - Thomas
02 - Justin
00 - Lynn

PS: Lynn later remembers that Alan was made an honourary girl last night. She gives Alan some points, and updates scores:

101 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
40 - Alan
10 - Marcus
04 - Thomas
02 - Justin
00 - Lynn

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan would like to comment that Lynn is extraordinarily energetic as she phoned Lynn today. Therefore Susan awards Lynn 100 points. :)

Susan feels bad that the boys are losing out. She therefore gives them all 20 points each for being pitiful creatures :)

UPDATED I-PR scoreboard

101 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Lynn
60 - Alan
30 - Marcus
24 - Thomas
22 - Justin

Susan wonders why she has 100 points?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan is offended to hear that he receives only few points, regardless of having been made an honourary girl. This is clearly discrimination. He is feeling rather cruel, and decides that as Lynn is not truely a girl, he should be fair and detract some points.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

101 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
40 - Alan
10 - Marcus
04 - Thomas
02 - Justin
-05 - Lynn

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie gasps at Alans harsh detraction of Lynn's points and awards her 150 points for the hard work she has put into arranging a meetup. She thinks Alan should remember this before he goes around taking away peoples points. However Katie also thinks that Alan deserves more points for being an honourary girl and awards him accordingly.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

101 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
70 - Alan
10 - Marcus
04 - Thomas
02 - Justin
145 - Lynn

HSC
N/A
Lynn gave Susan 100 points for being a Girl - 'nuff said. :D

Lynn was on a bit of a high yesterday as she was rather tired, and was unable to sleep thanks to constant thunder *shakes fist heavenwards*. And when Lynn is tired, she either falls asleep quite quickly, or goes on major highs (the more tired she is, the more extreme the high).

Lynn decides to thank Susan for not only giving her points, but for putting up with her energeticness and being a fellow person who is paranoid about time (Lynn did not need to convince Susan of reasons to leave early, in fact, Susan suggested even earlier :p). Therefore, Lynn awards 10 bonus points to Susan. Lynn would also like to thank Katie for sticking up for her, and also awards her 10 points.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

145 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
70 - Alan
30 - Marcus
24 - Thomas
22 - Justin

Last edited:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Anyone who notes that Lynn is leading, clearly understands that soemthing is wrong wrong wrong.

HSC
N/A
Lynn suggests that Alan simply cannot deal with the fact that he is not on top. :p

Lynn also suggests that Alan is sad at being left behind by the rest of the girls who have made it past the 100s mark. Lynn feels sorry for the boys, and gives them and Alan 20 more points to boost their spirits.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

145 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
90- Alan
50 - Marcus
44 - Thomas
42 - Justin

HSC
N/A
Lynn is very happy to see Marcus back and bids him to post more on the thread as Lynn is 3 posts ahead of him on the "Who Posted?" list :O As an award for coming back, Lynn awards Marcus 50 points.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

145 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
90- Alan
44 - Thomas
42 - Justin

Lynn would also like to let everyone know that the get-together was a wonderful, entertaining event - Alan is...amusing, Amber is bubbly, Susan mature and Marcus in need of a new pair of jeans :p

The next get-together is next Tuesday...at...some...beach... :D :p

Who knows how to get to a beach? :p Meet at Central? lol.

EDIT: Talking to Justin online, and he originally got two points for having a topic to be dramatic over. Then, he brought up the fact that Marcus got 50 points, whilst he was only awarded two. Lynn felt bad, and then increased the amount of points to be given to 50. But then, that didn't feel right, and Lynn and Justin simultaneously suggested 52 points to be given. So 52 it is.

| I-PR Scoreboard |

145 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
94 - Justin
90- Alan
44 - Thomas

PS: Justin is not working from the 24/12 --> 5/1/2005. We MUST have another get-together then, because then he WILL come.

Excerpts from msn conversation:

(F)Lynny: "We're dying to meet you! ...Almost as much as we're dying to see your major work!"

Lynn: "Please don't read my major work... it will lower your estimation of me"
Justin: "It's ok. Then my estimation will be closer to your height."

Lynn: "Have I told you about how technologically illiterate I am? It took me a whole hour once to find this music file so I could send it to Marcus."
--later--
Justin: "I would ask you to send me a copy of your story, but I dont want to wait an hour. *searches BOS*"

EDIT: Justin gets another three points for finding his notepad.

145 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
97 - Justin
90- Alan
44 - Thomas

Last edited:
J

jhakka

Justin would like to give Lynn two sets of 26 points. The reason for the first is one that Justin cannot remember, however he gives Lynn points for the second lot for taking less than an hour to find a file. :)

197 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
97 - Justin
90- Alan
44 - Thomas

EDIT: Justin will also give Alan 6 points for no apparent reason.

197 - Lynn
111 - Katie
100 - Amber
100 - Susan
100 - Marcus
97 - Justin
96 - Alan
44 - Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan thinks the 'no apparent' reason, was to tease Alan. But that might work against Justin, as Alan will always want to be under Justing, for whatever reason... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)