• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Justin wonders if those mentions are along the lines of "It's that Evan guy again, isn't it? He keeps bugging me about my books. Just send him those Bingtown ones I wrote." :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin wonders if those mentions are along the lines of "It's that Evan guy again, isn't it? He keeps bugging me about my books. Just send him those Bingtown ones I wrote." :p
Evan meant Willem's name!
Evan will definitely not inform Justin about anything if he continues in this vein, and will unleash vampiric My Little Ponies at Justin.

J

jhakka

Justin says vampiric My Little Ponies stand no chance against his vampiric elephants (especially since the vampiric elephants are aquatic).

Justin apologises and says that he was only joking.

On a side note, Justin is very happy right now because the original Sonic games are coming to the PS2. :D

http://au.playstation.com/ps2/games/s/sonicmegacp.jhtml

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie wonders if anyone watched tonights episode of Southpark with the satanic forest critters? It seemed to be running along similar lines as the idea of vampiric My Little Ponies and Elephants

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin says vampiric My Little Ponies stand no chance against his vampiric elephants (especially since the vampiric elephants are aquatic).

Justin apologises and says that he was only joking.

On a side note, Justin is very happy right now because the original Sonic games are coming to the PS2. :D

http://au.playstation.com/ps2/games/s/sonicmegacp.jhtml
Um, they have for a while.

And Evan informs Katie that he did not watch southpark but rather viewed the wonderfully lurid NipTuck

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan says this episode had extra squeam factor

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus says hello, in an attempt to rejoin the conversation after his extended absence.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan says Marcus needs a medical certificate to explain why he has been gone this long

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus will just have to face the music then: he has been jigging I-PR to gouge himself on haloumi and csabai...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus will just have to face the music then: he has been jigging I-PR to gouge himself on haloumi and csabai...
Marcus how could you!! How can you be so fickle as to cheat behind IPR's collective back!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
"Uptown girl, She's been living in uptown world
Bet she never had a back street guy,
Bet her mumma never told her why"
Katie is judged to have sufficient reasons but Marcus you betrayed IPR for csabai, FOR SHAME!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus finds this all rather amusing, so he has put a picture of himself making a dopey smile in his avatar.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan points and laughs at Marcus' avatar "heheheeheehee"
Marcus looks like he is on valium mixed with compost.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Actually, he was high on pre-performance anxiety...this was taken just before the first performance of "Lazy Kings".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)