• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

internal transfer app (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. Its only 2 days into uni and your already concerned about it. You have to ask your student centre for the form, get it towards the end of semester ... and they will tell you when you have to hand it in. Don't stress too much about it, focus more upon getting above credit average :)

klh

HSC
go into the student office to ask about the dates. i dont know how bankstown student office is like, but at penrith they show up all the important dates and when the due dates are to hand forms in and stuff. however, since its too early and that the uni is a too busy, i doubt they have set any dates.
Policies say that you should hand in forms 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the next session in order for your forms to be acknowledges. My advice is to hand in your form as early as possible, so fill in the form [Guaranteed Internal Transfer Scheme Form] wiht the coordinaters signature [also remember to ask which units to do next semester] and give it in to the student centre.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
My advice is to hand in your form as early as possible, so fill in the form [Guaranteed Internal Transfer Scheme Form] wiht the coordinaters signature [also remember to ask which units to do next semester] and give it in to the student centre.
How can you if you don't even know if you have an above credit average???

klh

HSC
thats what the coordinater said to me in my first semester adn when i got an above credit average and she signed it and i gave it in, i was too late, so i had to keep travelling to penrith to do my new subjects in the my old degree. i was soo pissed off with that.
but i guess try to make them sign?
the uac way is better though..it costs money but they look at your marks without you needing to send in any more forms info etc. 1 form and your done.
thats the same thing for people who want to do 5 units in one sem, they cant do it in their first semester, they have to get above credit average for coordinaters to apporve it.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
so can u apply through uac also for the internal transfer after 6 months? do we have to get a different form for this than the internal transfer form?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
UAC admissions open in early april. Have a look at their website. I can't be bothered reading too much about it cause I have to study :p but use uac if you didn't get an above credit average or you want to change uni's that will accept mid year intakes (note that not all unis accpet mid year intakes).

If you transfer internally, you are guaranteed a spot in the course you want, as long as you have a gpa over 5.01 and over.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
ok thanx, so hey, can i transfer after 6 months externally aswell if i get HD or D's and stuff? i thought i was only allowed internal and had to wait a year for external transferring...?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm pretty sure you can, but only to certain unis. Can't remember what unis have 6 month transfers, my head is hurting too much to think :p um, just check out the uac website for more info :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)