• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

International studies (1 Viewer)

MathsIsWeird

HSC
I have a few questions about the international studies course at UTS and i was hoping someone could help me.
1. If i complete say Bachelor of Construction Project Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies and my selected country was Japan, say i finished this course can i later on go back and do another international studies course in another country or would i have to redo the entire course again.(basically what im trying to say is can i get exemption from everything except the international studies course)
2.If i don't get accepted to a combined degree can i then reapply to do it after i have completed one year of the course.
Thanks in advance

Edit: what i meant was say i have completed Bachelor of Construction Project Management Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (japan) can i then get recognition of prior learning/exemption for the CPM and just do international studies in another country say Germany.
Sorry if i cant explain it well

Last edited:

red-butterfly

HSC
OOOOHHHHH... why would you want to do that?!

1. You will be wasting your money... I doubt that they will let graduate in the same degree twice.... But i'm sure you can go back and do another combined degree in international studies in a similar field and get a couple of subjects exempted but not everything

2. If you don't get accepted to a combined degree with us you can reapply you just have to make sure your grades are excellent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)