• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is jazz gay? (2 Viewers)

aimstar555

HSC
i grew up listening to jazz and it's not gay. some types are dead-set annoying (such as big band) but other types like acid jazz and louge jazz are hell-good to wake up to if you've gotta killer hangover. peace out :)

HSC
usually you can tell if someone is gay when you catch them with their penis up another mans arse, or in jazz terms, playing the rusty trombone.
thats one for the kids ;)

mack

Banned
HSC
aimstar555 said:
i grew up listening to jazz and it's not gay. some types are dead-set annoying (such as big band) but other types like acid jazz and louge jazz are hell-good to wake up to if you've gotta killer hangover. peace out :)

Dead set annoying is more like that Dixieland shit where they all wear those shitty clothes.....

Last edited:

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Nuh it's Auto Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it's what you get when you're gay and listen to Jazz. The whole genre is rife with sexual deviants I heard Ray Charles went blind through excessive masturbation.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The legend is true

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Actually, now that I think of it, i'm usually reluctant to play rat pack stuff to an audience. It's great, but almost embarrasing for some reason.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
If you want to check out a great swing big band. Go and catch the Louisville Sluggers at one of their gigs, I love their stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)