• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is legal studies hard or do ppl jus cbf trying? (1 Viewer)

jonnathann

well i put into SAM an aligned mark of 93 and it says i'll be in the top 2.5% of the state. And i was like wtf aren't i a genius then ! jks jks =p...but yeh 93 ain't a high mark..so is it meant to be harder as the year goes on or do ppl jus use legal as a space filler and don't bother to try

monique66

nah, its not as easy as you think. While i think the subject is easy i think getting the top marks means beating everyone else in the STATE, so you have a lot of competition. If you work hard enough you'll get what you want :)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Sometimes when a subject is relatively easy, they mark it quite hard. However I don't think legal is either easy or hard, its just an individual thing, if you like the subject, try hard and are good at it you should do well :)

roadcone

HSC
for some reason its just a subject that not many band 6s are given out relative to the number in the canditure.. its weird, but yeah

want2beSMART

Artificial Happiness c[x
HSC
im expecting a band 6

i have worked my arse off memorising all my notes, case studies and acts

i hope i get into the top 1% of the state

Safiya

As Shadows Fall
HSC
Legal studies is easy if u pay attention. I did it, wasnt that difficult. Just spend a lil more time studying your electives for those essays...they are usually marked pretty hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)