• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

is there still time? (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
youre always welcome to clean my shit up anytime

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
chocolate lover said:
What's your name?
arryn.

live.fast said:
wtfs rong wif bein a toilet cleaner... ??????????????????
jemsta said:
youre always welcome to clean my shit up anytime
OUCH.

SoulSearcher said:
5 digits for some.
i have a feeling you're up for one of those. :p

come on people lets start working like dwarfs this term!!!
hi ho hi ho...

-pari-

HSC
N/A
of course there's time :)

if there wasn't, i would be well and truly screwd. and i'm trying not to let myself be.

so dw, a lotta ppl in exactly the same position as you.

term 4 was awesome for me, term1 was shit, holidays were even shitter.

you live, you learn ;)

noobsgetowned

HSC
"its never too late"

I keep telling my self im gonna start studying properly.. but just doesnt work.

Seriously from tomorrow im gonna study ^^

But yea, Dont worry too much about your internal assessment marks, As long as your good with your teachers, trust me they can put a good mark for you. I remember teachers putting marks from like 75 to like 85. Just study hard, try your best, and even if you dont get good, At least you wont have that guilt, because you would know you put all the effort.

ok time to study!!!

bb

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
live.fast said:
wtfs rong wif bein a toilet cleaner... ??????????????????
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

cupcake08 said:
ok, i usually try not to whinge to much on these forums, but i wanted to bring this up and see if anyone else felt the same way or had any advice.

term 4 last year went fine, i was happy with the marks i got back in all my assessments and my ranks were good. however, these half yearlies just past weren't so good. some i did ok in, but there were one or 2 i was really not happy with, and i know i could of done way better. i studied all this stuff that wasn't relevant and wasn't tested, what was tested i had only brushed over, i got flustered and missed questions and stuff.

anyway this has kind of really stuffed me up at the moment, cause its detracted a lot from the motivation i had at the beginning of the year. and i feel like this could seriously affect my chances of getting the marks i ultimately want in the hsc, because obviously consistent marks throughout the whole year are important and half yearlies were worth quite a bit.

anyway advice anyone? :( please tell me i'm not going to fail at life and become a toilet cleaner.
Hi Kristin Kreuk! (your dp is that, so this will stick)

I used to be a bum who did drugs by day and hustled by night. Because of that, I missed out on a Bachelor of Toilet Cleaning by a few marks. It was tough, i know, but i moved on.

Then i put all my trust in Fate.

Now i'm a successful businessman, with my own transnational corporation, wife and children, and châteaus in no less than 8 or 5 French villages.

Remember you can also win life, and make your desired course. And if you miss out, get your study on at uni, let bygones be bygones and trust in fate.

Thank you Dr!

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
yoakim said:
You can always go to University with a UAI of 60.
Or even less, its not impossible :p

It's never too late, because you're always going to do better if you try to improve rather than if you gave up now! And you still have over 50% of your marks to go :)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
No I'm not Arryn :)
Nope, just can't ignore certain things :p
Arryn? Moar layk aryan. (Except she's quite asian :/)

And i highly doubt the OP just wants to get into uni (yourakim's comment on you need a min UAI of 60 to do so). Hornsby girls is tre smrt.

luisalow1

HSC
cupcake08 said:
ok, i usually try not to whinge to much on these forums, but i wanted to bring this up and see if anyone else felt the same way or had any advice.

term 4 last year went fine, i was happy with the marks i got back in all my assessments and my ranks were good. however, these half yearlies just past weren't so good. some i did ok in, but there were one or 2 i was really not happy with, and i know i could of done way better. i studied all this stuff that wasn't relevant and wasn't tested, what was tested i had only brushed over, i got flustered and missed questions and stuff.

anyway this has kind of really stuffed me up at the moment, cause its detracted a lot from the motivation i had at the beginning of the year. and i feel like this could seriously affect my chances of getting the marks i ultimately want in the hsc, because obviously consistent marks throughout the whole year are important and half yearlies were worth quite a bit.

anyway advice anyone? :( please tell me i'm not going to fail at life and become a toilet cleaner.

nah youre cool, theres so much to do.

if you stress it wont go too well.

maybe you have too many subjects?

if youre on ten well i suggest pathways if it really is stressing you?

pretend you have depression so you get extra marks and spec. consideration?

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Will people learn to stop making these threads?

YOU WILL BE FINE. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS. WORK HARDER THROUGH YOUR NEXT ASSESSMENT BLOCK. YOU WILL BE FINE.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bringbackshred said:

YOU WILL BE FINE. IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS. WORK HARDER THROUGH YOUR NEXT ASSESSMENT BLOCK. YOU WILL BE FINE.
Quoted For Truth

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
luisalow1 said:
pretend you have depression so you get extra marks and spec. consideration?
quoted for wrongness.

you should never, ever fake that you have something you don't just to get special consideration. biggg no no.:eek:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Sprinkles~ said:
quoted for wrongness.

you should never, ever fake that you have something you don't just to get special consideration. biggg no no.:eek:
Agreed.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
cupcake08 said:
please tell me i'm not going to fail at life and become a toilet cleaner.
Toilet cleaners aren't failures in life. Eventhough you might not have meant it that way...

Legham

HSC
yoakim said:
Toilet cleaners aren't failures in life. Eventhough you might not have meant it that way...
Anyone who's seen the movie Kenny can vouch for that :uhhuh:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Well the majority of HSC thread each year are threads that have been done in the previous years. People will stop when the stress/pressure of the HSC has ended for them. :)

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
pritnep said:
Well the majority of HSC thread each year are threads that have been done in the previous years. People will stop when the stress/pressure of the HSC has ended for them. :)
Someone needs to make a sticky (maybe even I'll do it and get a mod to sticky it) with an FAQ answering common questions.

Seeing threads like this is annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)