• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Is this weird? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It's weird yeh, but you aren't related to who cares. The main problem is the other dude.

Shoubadoo

HSC
Riet said:
It's weird yeh, but you aren't related to who cares. The main problem is the other dude.
Like Riet said, you're not related to the sisters, so if they're comfy with it, why should you not be...
But if your friend starts hittin' on you during the process, hmm now that would be weird...unless you roll that way.

iamemanuel

SUPER CALLA FRIGGIN AWSUM
HSC
DUDE ITS NOT YOUR SISTER!!... SO GO NUTS AND GET ROWDY!!!

And that is not at all weird for you in the slightest... if you are not sure about it PM me and i will happily tag along to show you the ropes if i get at least one of the sisters!:D

Schoey93

HSC
lyounamu said:
Your friend is the luckiest guy in the world.
Namu, so the truth comes out. you're another sex-obsessed male teen? Wholly unsurprising really.

Oh, and yeah, that would be hot man. Go for it! :D

However, I highly suspect that he's making it up. PM me, I'm happy to take your place, dude.
big_jim_93@hotmail.com > Add me, I have Windows Live Messenger.

laters :D

Bainesy

HSC
im not looking for parters or people to sub for me, i just wanted to know if anyone else thought it was weird

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
perhaps a little... but who cares? you're getting laid. Take some drugs and fuck away!

wendus

krawr.
HSC
everyone who told him to go for it are sickos. it most definitely is weird. i don't think i'd want to engage in sexual activity with my siblings.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
wendus said:
everyone who told him to go for it are sickos. it most definitely is weird. i don't think i'd want to engage in sexual activity with my siblings.
Yeh, but it's not one of your siblings. Just pretend they are two similar looking, different aged friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)