• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
pictures are stronger than words? So why do u need words around the pic?

Pictures often do speak louder than words, but sometimes they dont tell the whole story, but in this case obviously the picture didnt speak louder than words, because the pic required words to get the point u were trying to convey, across!

the guy could have been on his way to slaughter a sheep, the guy may not even be Muslim, thus why his face is covered, for all I know that could be u in the pic.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Peaceful people should never hold a knife like that one.
we dont know why he was holding it though. we dont even know when it was taken, where it was taken, nothing really. that is why i hat these types of pics appearing, since they are just images with no information, allowing anyone to make a judgement that is almost always wrong.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jetblackcat said:
i agree with Veterandoggy u are very narrow minded you don't see the whole picture your just a biased narrow minded boy what the media portrays you believe
yes i am a media zombie...........

yuor just a bias muslim who defends his religion

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
you never seem to bore me with your disturbing pics. where do you get them from? its like an infinite supply or something. of course, by the link it seems like you have them on your comp, but i would take a wild guess and say that they conscript people early in times of hardship and lack of soldiers.

they dont have captions, but if you read my reply to NTB, you will see that a pic cannot be enough to describe an ocurring.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
you never seem to bore me with your disturbing pics. where do you get them from? its like an infinite supply or something. of course, by the link it seems like you have them on your comp, but i would take a wild guess and say that they conscript people early in times of hardship and lack of soldiers.

they dont have captions, but if you read my reply to NTB, you will see that a pic cannot be enough to describe an ocurring.
well i can safely say they are not in preschool , having teaparties and playing in the sand bo.x if you need captions to realise that the photos show what in the name of islam is being done to young children then your dimheaded.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Why would peaceful people ever have such a knife? Is he in a play or something? I seriously don't know why we're bothering to argue over individuals anyway, we all know there are muslim extremists that cut people's heads off etc.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why would peaceful people ever have such a knife? Is he in a play or something? I seriously don't know why we're bothering to argue over individuals anyway, we all know there are muslim extremists that cut people's heads off etc.
how can you use such labels, when you do not understand the intentions and situations of such people. You would be pretty pissed off if your nation was invaded by an illegally elected president, who took it upon himself to murder your father, mother, brother and sister, while stealling your nations only asset and resource (oil) and occupying it. i believe that the media has been only focusing on a few western individuals who have become casulties of such a war rather than ffocusing on the thousands of children who have died due to reckless bombings on non-military targets. Striving for peace my ass!

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
withoutaface said:
If Islam is a religion of love and compassion why does it not celebrate the love between two people of the same sex?
oi cunt! its not the mosques that are preventing the legalisation of gay marrigiages is it? its the bloody church. and homosexuality is not love, it is based merely on lust.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
SashatheMan said:

lol, you ass, that only proves that they are being forced to take up arms to defend themselves. i think their fed up of being bombed by accident.

anyway you think this is a new thig? why are you only focusing on this then, children as young as 8 have been fighting in Darfur, many parts of africa, vietnam and korea for decades. if u only have a view point on this conflict then you know nothing of the world and its problems, and only lap up what mainstream media provides you with. its all good and easy to go to google and type "muslim child soldiers", but it takes more inititive to research on the many atrocities that are going on in the world today

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
how can you use such labels, when you do not understand the intentions and situations of such people.
To begin, I would like to also remind you that it is fair to label all your views extremist.

You would be pretty pissed off if your nation was invaded by an illegally elected president
wiki said:
A series of court cases ensued over the legality of county-specific and statewide recounts. After machine and manual recounts in four counties, and with Bush still prevailing, the Florida Supreme Court ordered a statewide manual recount of all counties. The U.S. Supreme Court, upon appeal from the Bush campaign (Bush v. Gore), overturned the decision and halted all recounts. After the ruling, Gore reinstated his concession. Several months later the statewide manual recount of all counties was completed by a group of newspapers and it was determined that Al Gore had won in Florida under four counting standards and had lost to Bush under the other four counting standards. [20][21] Since the Florida Supreme Court did not precisely define the ballot counting standard to be used in the statewide manual recount of all counties, it remains disputed who would have won the state if the manual recount had not been halted by the U.S. Supreme Court. In the final official count, Bush had won Florida by only 537 votes (2,912,790 for Bush to 2,912,253 for Gore) [22], earning the needed 25 electoral votes and the presidency.
who took it upon himself to murder your father, mother, brother and sister, while stealling your nations only asset and resource (oil) and occupying it
Murder implies premeditation to kill, accidents which occur, even after meticulous planning to try to make sure such accidents do not occur... does not constitute murder. I refuse to go on with this debate, because this is not the thread for it, but I also think you need to explore these accusations you have made a little further.

edit: Your swearing, blind-sightedness, and simple arguments mean that most people around here will just ignore you as another troll.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
kutar maggi has made his point clear. you want to think that a peaceful religion means people living in meadows frollicking about and picking daisies, go ahead. islam does preach standing up against tyrants *coughs*bush*coughs*, and the section of jihad that everyone has seen and blown out of proportion is in fact defending one's territory, not killing anyone who "seems" like they are enemies of the state.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Murder implies premeditation to kill, accidents which occur, even after meticulous planning to try to make sure such accidents do not occur... does not constitute murder. I refuse to go on with this debate, because this is not the thread for it, but I also think you need to explore these accusations you have made a little further.

edit: Your swearing, blind-sightedness, and simple arguments mean that most people around here will just ignore you as another troll.

hehe. firslty you have to premediatate a war, and nobody is stupid enough to belive that a war will not be killing anyone( maybe Bush is). also yes the fedreal courst did decide on Bush's favour, but isnt it funny that judges were all little Bushes daddys colloeuges.

and for your final statement, the fact that you did not ignore my post and took the effort to reply creates a certain degree of contradiction in your words. :) have a nice day and dont riot.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You have muslim extremists killing civilians who went over to iraq to protest the war, etc etc etc....
who? and its the bloody civilians fault to go into a bloody war zone, how can their own nations allow such things?

in war, people caint just believe any old prisoner in saying that " oh we are here to protest the wars".

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
hehe. firslty you have to premediatate a war, and nobody is stupid enough to belive that a war will not be killing anyone( maybe Bush is).
So you're saying that because he knew the war he was starting would have innocent casulties, even if he tried his hardest not to kill them, he is a murderer?

When I go for a drive, I am aware that it could lead me to killing people, however if I try my hardest to not kill anyone, but an accident happens... does that make me a murderer? No.

also yes the fedreal courst did decide on Bush's favour, but isnt it funny that judges were all little Bushes daddys colloeuges.
Unfortunately that does not make it illegal, it makes it perfectly legal, so you going to retract that he was an illegal president yet?

and for your final statement, the fact that you did not ignore my post and took the effort to reply creates a certain degree of contradiction in your words. have a nice day and dont riot.
ok.

Kutar Maggi

They call me nigga man
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You have muslim extremists killing civilians who went over to iraq to protest the war, etc etc etc....

i take that by saying muslim extremist, you mean they are taking the religions rules to the extreme. can i ask what laws of islam are they taking to the extreme, as it is clearly stated that one is allowed to commit defencive Jihad (which means struggle not war), if their way of life is being threatened.

I ask do you see the Iraqi people themselves (whose freedom are being used as a justification for this war) as the enemy?

if not then this thread has swayed to labelling all muslims as terrorists.

if so and you believe all muslims are the enemy, then the war has no justification. who would want to free their enemies? and thus youu must concede that this war is an assault on the enemy to steal their resources (oil).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)