• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

isreali- paleistine (2 Viewers)

which do u support

• isreali

Votes: 49 44.1%
  • paleistine

Votes: 37 33.3%
  • both in mutual existance

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • u don't support a state bace on a religion

Votes: 8 7.2%

• Total voters

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson, your whole argument is flawed. its pathetic and it stinks.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
Really, hows that? [EDIT] -please, Lord Copy Paste / Captaid Muhummad James Ackbhar, I beg you, show me an example of where my logic is flawed and explain how that is using more than "you're a fucking idiot" to go about explaining it. Sorry, more than "youwr a fukin ideyut".

Furthermore, you ONLY argument is plaguarised from other sources, you might like to refer to the previous page in case you forgot that you are a plagurising douche.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
Yeah dude. In Sam's land of bullshit.
How far will you go to supporting Israel ari? Fuck, it does nothing anymore. It's a disgrace as a "Jewish" state. If it was a real Jewish state it'd open up the borders and live alont side the Palestinians.

Israel will never go back to the planned UN partition. The world has come to a consensus that Israel should revert to its pre-1967 borders. After all if the Arabs didnt invade Israel in 1948 maybe you will have what you wanted Sam.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jul/10/israel3
No, you're wrong as usual.

The Guardian, Saturday July 10, 2004 Article
The world court yesterday branded Israel's vast concrete and steel barrier through the West Bank a political not a security measure, and a de facto land grab. The judges told Israel to tear it down and compensate the victims.
The International Court of Justice at The Hague said signatories to the Geneva convention, such as Britain and the US, are obliged to ensure Israel upholds the ruling.

It condemned what it described as the widespread confiscation and destruction of Palestinian property, and the disruption of the lives of thousands of protected civilians, caused by construction of what Israel calls the "anti-terror fence". It also called on the UN to consider measures against Israel. Sanctions appear unlikely in the face of US opposition, but Palestinians hailed the ruling as a landmark judgment that could mobilise international opinion.

"Israel is under an obligation to terminate its breaches of international law; it is under an obligation to cease forthwith the works of construction of the wall being built in the occupied Palestinian territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, to dismantle forthwith the structure therein situated," the court ruled.
The world, with the exception of the United States of America, Israel, and a few other insiginificant countries, do not recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and are asking Israel to do exactly that, withdraw from all the occupied land.

Israel will be made to go BACK to fig. 2 (with the exception of mutually agreed upon land swaps)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
How far will you go to supporting Israel ari? Fuck, it does nothing anymore. It's a disgrace as a "Jewish" state. If it was a real Jewish state it'd open up the borders and live alont side the Palestinians.
I don't get it. You make a false claim, I point it out and that makes me the bad guy:confused:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
I don't get it. You make a false claim, I point it out and that makes me the bad guy:confused:
No, Ari89. Perhaps in your censored version of the news it's a false claim. Here is an article that was posted on the Fox News website until they took it down. Fortunately, Google cache kept a record of the article.

Basically pretty much every party in the Palestinian unity government agreed to recognise Israel. And even then so-called "terrorist" elements in Palestine agreed to not only recognise Israel, but stop all attacks on Israel (except for land illegally occupied by Israel, which is their right! everyone has a right to defend their land, particularly their occupied land.)

Fox News Article:
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4813/hamasfatahnz2.jpg

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
Nothing in that article said anything about Israel going back to the 1947 UN partition plan. It only talked about land Israel occupied after 1967 and my personal view is that the West Bank and Gaza should be given to the Palestinians. The international community is not saying Israel go back to the proposed 1947 borders. You're wrong.

sam04u said:
Israel will be made to go BACK to fig. 2 (with the exception of mutually agreed upon land swaps)

Not gona happen.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
No, Ari89. Perhaps in your censored version of the news it's a false claim. Here is an article that was posted on the Fox News website until they took it down. Fortunately, Google cache kept a record of the article.
It was up there for over 2 years up until a few days ago. I don't really think it is part of some massive cover up. Especially as the Zionists control google and could have easily removed it from the cached server.

But don't take my word for it. I'm one of them 'jewrats' (even though I'm not a Jew...but anyway whatever floats their boat)
sam04u said:
Basically pretty much every party in the Palestinian unity government agreed to recognise Israel. And even then so-called "terrorist" elements in Palestine agreed to not only recognise Israel, but stop all attacks on Israel (except for land illegally occupied by Israel, which is their right! everyone has a right to defend their land, particularly their occupied land.)
My bullshit factor was in regard to the bullshit part, Sam.
Off the top of my head the governments of Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen and other Arab states aren't too fond of Israeli relations.

*remembers being the first person in this thread to suggest a two state mutual existence while being called a bias Israel loving Zionist with a genocidal mandate against Palestine*

-Anfernee-

HSC
bigboyjames said:

Yes, like most of the Australian Arab Community.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ZabZu said:
The international community is not saying Israel go back to the proposed 1947 borders. Your wrong.
Yes it is you moron. Infact you're fucking off by years, U.N Resolution 242 (it is inadmissible to acquire territory by war).

Basically, the world court, and the international community (with the exception of Israel and the U.S) has called for the full withdrawal of Israel of all land occupied in the 1967-war. The UN International Court of Justice in Hague has reemphasised many times the illegality of Israel's occupation of Palestinian lands.

Nobody but morons like you support Israel's acquisition of Palestinians territory through war.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ari89 said:
*remembers being the first person in this thread to suggest a two state mutual existence while being called a bias Israel loving Zionist with a genocidal mandate against Palestine*
It would have to be the 1947 borders outlined in the U.N partition plan, in order for it to be legal. In which case, I'd support a two-state mutual existence based on that. (I voted in the topic as you did.)

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sam04u said:
even then so-called "terrorist" elements in Palestine agreed to not only recognise Israel, but stop all attacks on Israel (except for land illegally occupied by Israel, which is their right! everyone has a right to defend their land, particularly their occupied land.)
The Palestinian terrorists of course would uphold that claim, seriously.

... only that they would consider the land of Israel to be it's puny post WWII holdings, or perhaps even non-existance.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
[/b]

Yes, like most of the Australian Arab Community.
That's pretty much as retarded and racist as what Captain Muhummad James Ackhbar and his friend the dumb Arab and those guys have been saying. Don't lower this side of the argument to their level.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sam04u said:
That's what the U.N and the vast majority of the international community considers to be Israeli land.

The 1948 partition plan. (second picture in this image)
http://www.hamdden.co.uk/Images/Palestinian_land_loss_Map.jpg
Yes, well I am saying that terrorists would probably then go on to say that the Israeli's weren't there in the first place and continue to attack them. And I can hardly comprehend how it'd even be possible for Israel to squeeze back into it's 1948 outfit.

[EDIT] -and also, as the '48 borders go, I doubt strongly how well the tiny isolated pockets of Israel would be able to exist at all. They could build one high rise and a border post, which probably wouldn't be used. It seems in all their eternal retardation the UN has marked out quite an impractical border.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
prichardson said:
I can hardly comprehend how it'd even be possible for Israel to squeeze back into it's 1948 outfit.
Don't make me laugh. Have you seen the population which has been squeezed into Gaza, which is Israel's concentration camp? It has the highest population density on the planet. Israel will find a way to manage to "squeeze back into" it's legal borders. Why do the Palestinians always have to be burdoned with the problems of the Jews? They're living in inconceivably high population densities, sometimes in refugee camps, sometimes 6-10 a room, and you're comparing that to what Israel, a nation with never-ending wealth might have to deal with?

Seriously, you're on the verge of insanity in making that ridiculous argument.

They could build one high rise and a border post, which probably wouldn't be used. It seems in all their eternal retardation the UN has marked out quite an impractical border.
No, you're retarded. The Zionists knew it was impractical from the very beginning, that's why the plan was to ethnically cleanse the land of Palestinians. The premise was "a land without people, for a people without land", which was false. Considering the Palestinians were there, and they lived in those lands. Infact, many still hold on to the keys to their homes, the homes they were driven out of.

And honestly, I hope you don't plan to argue the fallacious 70s and 80s propoganda of Palestinians selling their land, or leaving the land to fight with the invading Arab armies. Even Zionist Israeli scholars, and former Israeli government don't argue that point anymore. So lets not even go in that direction.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
sam04u said:
U.N Resolution 242 (it is inadmissible to acquire territory by war).
I read the resolution and you are correct.

Now, are you willing to condemn all the Arab countries that invaded Israel after Ben Gurion declared independence in 1948? I mean after all, it was their intension to acquire territory using force and the establishment of Israel was approved by the UN.

Regarding what borders Israel should withdraw to. In recent years the quartet's (UN, EU, US, Russia) plan for a two-state solution is that a Palestinian state is to be made up of Palestinian land that was occupied during the six-day war.

sam04u said:
That's what the U.N and the vast majority of the international community considers to be Israeli land.
Unfortunately for you many of the wealthiest and most influential countries in the world dont believe Israel should withdraw to the proposed 1947 borders.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)