• Want to take part in the BoS Trials for Maths and/or Business Studies this year?
    Click here for details
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (3 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So, I'm guessing nothing's doing tonight? Not that I mind, I finish uni at 7, which sucks.

I still haven't got tickets for the soccer, I doubt it will be a sell out though.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hahah no I don't think so. I don't really want to now anyway, just wanna veg in front of the tv.

I don't think I have a ticket yet either lol. Didn't bother getting a season pass because I realised it's not worth it/no gain/too difficult.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'm still planning on getting a season pass but I'm too lazy to get around to organising it. We have to go down and pick the seats and stuff at some point.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I think you lose out if you don't get the pass from the get-go unless the price of games goes up as the season continues. I dunno, was all too much trouble imo. I go to the games with different people and I prefer to sit in the stands when I can which makes things tricky, eh.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I'll be the third to admit I haven't got my ticket yet either. Where abouts are u guys sitting? I'll prob place myself closer to the Marinators. Or not.

Good viewing points in the stadium? (Apart from half-way).

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I saw Tarek Elrich with another jets player and Ante Covic with his wife at gardo today. :D

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Zrap said:
I saw Tarek Elrich with another jets player and Ante Covic with his wife at gardo today. :D
Did you kick them in the shins and run away?

Cos that's what I would've done. :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Gardo! Woo!
General admission acquired togay :D

Edit: Imo there's not really any bad seats but then I'm not super picky so eh. I guess the stands are better coz on the ends you..see..one..end.. lol but yeh, eh.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Uni from 9-7 with only one hour off, i dont particularly want to go out either.
On all Wednesdays? We should car pool for the next three weeks.

Zrap said:
Troy Hearfield bought me a drink once </old story>

~untitled~

HSC
jumb said:
On all Wednesdays? We should car pool for the next three weeks.
Sounds logical.

Ellen! I did the OMA tute today. We missed out on the little torches =( coz there wasnt enough to go around. Lol, the jar of honey was dated to 2006 so we decided to skip it so we just played with the candles. The room stunk of smoke when we left :p.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Sounds logical.

Ellen! I did the OMA tute today. We missed out on the little torches =( coz there wasnt enough to go around. Lol, the jar of honey was dated to 2006 so we decided to skip it so we just played with the candles. The room stunk of smoke when we left :p.
yay!

Eh we didn't do honey either. and Jess tried to make me blow out a candle with my nose. It didn't work :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
So apparently seaon passes to the soccer are a rip off. You dont get any discount buying them in bulk, so if you buy a seaon pass and miss atleast one game, you will have paid more than just buying them at the gate each game.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
So apparently seaon passes to the soccer are a rip off. You dont get any discount buying them in bulk, so if you buy a seaon pass and miss atleast one game, you will have paid more than just buying them at the gate each game.
Yarp, sactly. I'm buying for every game even though I'd LIKE to go to every game, prolly won't happen.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
Hey guys, any of you seen this chick around Newy uni?

She's on all those uni ads 'cause she's purdy.
She's not that good.

All of those photos have heaps of air brushing, so it's pretty funny when one of them still looks ugly.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Sitting with the novocastrians hey? Brave.

I'm 'southern hill and concourse'. Are we actually doing this? What's doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)