• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
There's not much I can buy for $2 let alone $2 in monopoly money so I think you're safe :p

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
Omg why me? :(
And yeh sorry about that. Pretty sure it was only like half way through half time though :S
Weve got to blame someone :p

possibly could have, my phone is know for not giving me my messages until half an hour after theyre sent lol.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
The next home game isn't till September 13 so maybe we could watch the next gayme at a pub or something. This is not me organising anything.
Keen.

Small talk really shouldn't be that hard for us grown adults, yah? Maybe bring some other friends if anyone feels weird?

This is not me organising anything.

:D

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
There's not much I can buy for $2 let alone $2 in monopoly money so I think you're safe :p
Lol theres a $1 shop at warners bay. Its shit though, went in there to try and find stickers for my kindy kids but they didnt even have any... seriously, what kindve a shit $1 shop doesent sell stickers.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I call the next event that fucks up is Matt's fault for not coming.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Lol theres a $1 shop at warners bay. Its shit though, went in there to try and find stickers for my kindy kids but they didnt even have any... seriously, what kindve a shit $1 shop doesent sell stickers.
Kindy kids?

Not keen on watching the game at a pub, I'd rather go to the actual game.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Not.till.Sept.13.
ohhhh, you mean watch an away game at a pub? I'm still a little out of it.

yeah, I'm keen.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
The following article was listed on the homepage of the uni website.
i read the headline and thought "oh, i wonder who the presents were for :("

University Gallery presents 'SMASHED' by Ben Quilty

13 August to 27 September

The University Gallery is pleased to present a new exhibition from one of the most acclaimed artists working in Australia's contemporary art scene, Ben Quilty.

Winner of the Brett Whiteley Travelling Art Scholarship in 2002 and a finalist in the Archibald Prize in 2008, 2006, 2005 and 2004, Ben's exhibition 'SMASHED' will open at the University Gallery on Wednesday 13 August.

Working with the Rorschach technique, Quilty's signature paint laden canvas is placed on top of another to create 'blots' on a massive scale.

SMASHED was featured at the Melbourne Art Fair in early August 2008, and is one part of a two part series of work completed after his recent Australia Council residency in Barcelona.

The opening of his show 'SMASHED' is at 6.00pm on Friday 22 August with the opening address to be given by Anthony Bond, Director of Curatorial Services at the Art Gallery of NSW.

Ben will give a talk on his practice and his paintings for students, staff and the public at 4pm on Friday August 22.

'SMASHED' is on exhibition at the University Gallery from August 13 until 27 September 2008.

~untitled~

HSC
jumb said:
Kindy kids?
The "SPINS" program. Speech pathologists in schools. Hence i spend half of every friday this term sitting listening to little kindy kids read. Theyre kindve cute but its increadibly frustrating reading with them.

Lol, sept 13 sounds good, i might be able to actually learn how to read a bus timetable between now and then :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
ohhhh, you mean watch an away game at a pub?
Yarp. Dunno what pub but again, am not organising this :p

Matt: Hahaha you totally made my night :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Lol, sept 13 sounds good, i might be able to actually learn how to read a bus timetable between now and then :p.
I'm sure you have a lot of fun on the busses, but I might be able to give you a lift. I'll be drinking, but I never have trouble getting rides. The only thing is our plans are pretty dynamic, I mean you might have to have a predrink or two at the exchange with us.

em_516 said:
Yarp. Dunno what pub but again, am not organising this :p
Depending on time/day of the game, the warners bay tav. That way I can get the courteously bus home :D

~untitled~

HSC
jumb said:
I'm sure you have a lot of fun on the busses, but I might be able to give you a lift. I'll be drinking, but I never have trouble getting rides. The only thing is our plans are pretty dynamic, I mean you might have to have a predrink or two at the exchange with us.

Depending on time/day of the game, the warners bay tav. That way I can get the courteously bus home :D
Thatd probably be good. I dont know where the exchange is, but sure.

Warners bay sounds good.

This is ofcourse only if i manage to get a job between now and then, lolmaccas interview next friday.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
jumb said:

Oh dear god.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ok it's official. We should all go to the Exchange and watch Chris bust a move on some old dude. If he gets kicked out, he owes us a bottle of jaegermeister each or something.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I'm probably going to be at uni well before anyone responds but does anyone have a vista lappy that connects to uni's net? The uni website reckons vista is a bit hit and miss in connecting, gah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)