• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (7 Viewers)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Will be at uni from 9-5 again tomorrow unless I bus it home earlier. Where my peeps at? :p
At work. All day.

em_516 said:
I'll be in the aic, prolly on the couches, all day unless I'm upstairs grabbing books or eating lunch.
Hey em, are you a regular frequenter of the couches? Just that there's certain people that sit there a lot, as i've come to notice from being there a fair bit and with work. Is there something that would distinguish ewe?

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:
I'll be in the aic, prolly on the couches, all day unless I'm upstairs grabbing books or eating lunch.
haha, i was in the aic for like an hour today, i just didnt think to check bos while i was there :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
At work. All day.

Hey em, are you a regular frequenter of the couches? Just that there's certain people that sit there a lot, as i've come to notice from being there a fair bit and with work. Is there something that would distinguish ewe?
Last time I was in the aic was on Monday, before that, it was second sem last year, so no, I don't think you'd know me lol. I love sitting on the couches :D I also love walking past the big line-ups of people waiting for a comp and then I'm like BAM, on a couch, in yo face. :p

~untitled~ said:
haha, i was in the aic for like an hour today, i just didnt think to check bos while i was there :p.
Nah man, I'm there tomorrow :)

Matt: Not everyone on there is asian at all :S lol. There's indian guys too.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Will be at uni from 9-5 again tomorrow unless I bus it home earlier. Where my peeps at? :p
Class from 3-5, at home for the rest of it. Love sleep in days!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No I can, I really can. :p
You said 3-5 douche. a) I might not even be there by that stage b) You'll go to your class and then leave anyway.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Lol you're such a stirrer these days. I don't even know what that's referring to haha.
Cept like, "I'm sorry but I dont stoop to picking up men in urinals..." "That's not what I heard" :D Go Mighty Boosh, GO.

Edit: You gonna meet me?

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
Ill be at uni 11-5. I might come and see you if i dont decide to go home during my break, chances are ill stay at uni though and be trying to find some method of procrastination to avoid the large amounts of study i have to do.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hokay well my mate's break is between 12-2 so I won't be in the library then although last time my mate had a 2hr break I lasted like an hr 15 haha. Iunno, if I'm not there, text me :)

~untitled~

HSC
Im in the aic atm, will probably be here until like 3:30ish, unless i decide to go upstairs and actually do productive study.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
In the aic? I was in the grassy outside part of the shortland building at that time. Eating ridiculously disgusting pasta :( WHY DO I DO THAT?!

What do you mean nobody even looked at you? :p

Chris, one day when you're at uni, preferrably when you're not working on the IT help desk, can you please help me 'illegally' set up my lappy to connect to the net? :( It was connected for like an hour when I was with James the other day but then I turned my lappy off for lunch and when I turned it back on it was dead and has been ever since (and I have removed the network and tried again and again). I can't work out whether it's because I shouldn't be allowed to connect to the net (but I can use the library computers fine) or whether it's the fact I have vista. Or that I just completely fail at setting up the net, but I've read the instructions like 60 million times now, agh. Anyway yeh, please help when you are free at some point? Say yes :p

Edit: Sandie, the next computer available turned out to be the one my mate was using, and it wasn't until after she left that I realised she does Speech Path too. Shoulda hooked you guys up haha, sorry. She was busy though, had to go and record her voice or something :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Omg, I'm sorry :( Why didn't you text me you poo?!

Edit: Tbh I didn't massively want to talk to anyone at that stage but if I'd known you were actually waiting I would've come said hi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)