• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (12 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Emily's so mean, I don't know how we put up with her.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I was really tired and blergh. Seriously though, if I'd known you were around and waiting I would've had a chat. I was pretty happy just to sit, like, anywhere...and sleep.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Turns out the Jets vs perth game is at 9-11pm tomorrow night.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha clearly my entire family feels a bit blargh. Dad just came in with a g&t for me :p

jumb said:
Turns out the Jets vs perth game is at 9-11pm tomorrow night.
What does that mean? Interested or not interested in watching the game? I'm pretty half-half in the care-factor levels atm but yeh, come Friday arvo, I'll probably be dying to do something tomorrow night haha.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
What does that mean? Interested or not interested in watching the game? I'm pretty half-half in the care-factor levels atm but yeh, come Friday arvo, I'll probably be dying to do something tomorrow night haha.
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.

The time is a pain, any pub that has it on will have the sound off.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Eh, it'd just be an excuse to drink. I guess you're probably not in the mood after last week though.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Not hugely, no. :p
Still got my fuck-off bruise..still raised a bit even. I'm still partial to the grog though, but yeh, it just sounds like the game would be such a dud night really haha.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
9pm on a friday night is just too lame though. By that time on a friday at a pub, the only thing that can retain my attention for more than 3 seconds is a girl walking past.

~untitled~

HSC
Alcohol sounds good, but lolperth.

LOL, you should come to my violin concert on sunday. Teacher makes it free so people actually go, sadly enough :p.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Alcohol sounds good, but lolperth.

LOL, you should come to my violin concert on sunday. Teacher makes it free so people actually go, sadly enough :p.
Are we allowed to bring an esky?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Oh no way, it will be seriously hectic :eek: heh
Mosh pits!

I wouldn't be able to go either way, I'm playing golf on sunday. Although, it's predicted to be pissing down rain, so not sure if that would still be on.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Golf, WHOA AWESOME.
I can't say I've planned anything for my Sunday. Except for SundayNightTV..YES!

~untitled~

HSC
LOL. i only suggested it because i know emily would probably rather eat a bucket of moths than sit and listen to like 3 straight hours of violin :p.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
... moths?

It wouldn't be that bad, I had to sit through all my sister's shit when I was younger. Ballet and other concerts are really painful at that age.

~untitled~

HSC
jumb said:
... moths?

It wouldn't be that bad, I had to sit through all my sister's shit when I was younger. Ballet and other concerts are really painful at that age.
Yea, i was trying to think of something bad... But yea, mental blank, so sure, why not moths.

Lol, i actually liked going to stuff like that when i was little, although i do feel sorry for my brother getting pulled along to physie comps, although he didnt mind that when he got older. All the music type stuff my brother and I were pretty much always both playing so that was alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)