• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (7 Viewers)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha me and my bro used to go in piano concerts which were loaded to the teeth with old people. It was so shit being in it let alone to watch. I've never been solely as a spectator, so I usually sat there freaking out that my turn was coming up (and then analysing my performance once I was done :p).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
....although he didnt mind that when he got older
I think I was still too young for that, but it wouldn't matter anyway. Ballerinas have no boobs.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I think physie chicks do? Iunno.
I think it's gross how for all those dancing performances chicks wear too much makeup x50million so it looks 'normal' to the crowd.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
I do ballet. I have boobs. You fail.
pics or lies

To be fair, it might just be those leotards they wear, but I stand by my statement.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Nah, pretty sure it wouldn't be the leotards. I would've thought that if leotards were so tight that they 'minimised' large boobs, they would only manage to squish them outwards all awkwardly and shit :D

The_highwayman said:
good ballerinas have no boobs.
~untitled~ said:
yes, you would be correct.
Haha aww, don't sell yourself short. Lets watch Sandie do ballet and judge whether she's shit or not! :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Nah, pretty sure it wouldn't be the leotards. I would've thought that if leotards were so tight that they 'minimised' large boobs, they would only manage to squish them outwards all awkwardly and shit :D
I (unfortunately) don't have boobs, so I wouldn't know, but I don't think it works that way.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
So does. They'd get all cleavagey and stuff. Pretty sure the majority of ballerinas just have small boobs.

~untitled~

HSC
em_516 said:

It depends which ones you wear. The lycra ones i wore for physie i thought did an awkward kind of squish, but in hindsight it may have simply been a lack of boobs on my behalf, it may have also been that physie leotards are bought heaps smaller than they probably should be. Ballet ones (bloch, energetiks etc. cross of cotton and lycra) really dont, theres a lady in our class who is living proof that boobs dont squash in these types.

Haha aww, don't sell yourself short. Lets watch Sandie do ballet and judge whether she's shit or not! :p
Um.. how do i say this, uh no. Was so out of it last night though, the music was playing and i was just standing there the teacher was like "you alright", im like yea. Then shes pretty much like "well, dance".

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Um.. how do i say this, uh no. Was so out of it last night though, the music was playing and i was just standing there the teacher was like "you alright", im like yea. Then shes pretty much like "well, dance".
I would pay to see that.

~untitled~

HSC
It was even worse because when she said that everyone else looked at me and you could tell that half of them ( the stuck up, i can do 20 more pirouettes than you can half) were going "idiot", then the other (nice) half were laughing inside :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)