• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

James Ruse (1 Viewer)

deprived.monk

HSC
I live in the inner west, I got in to Ruse (for yr 11) but im really worried about the distance. Does anyone know how long the bus ride takes to get to Parra station from school and then from Parra to stratfield or something? Please, please, please help!!!! I have to give in my form tomorrow and I'm really stuck between staying at my school (SGHS) or going there.....

HSC
deprived.monk said:
I live in the inner west, I got in to Ruse (for yr 11) but im really worried about the distance. Does anyone know how long the bus ride takes to get to Parra station from school and then from Parra to stratfield or something? Please, please, please help!!!! I have to give in my form tomorrow and I'm really stuck between staying at my school (SGHS) or going there.....
If you want to take a bus to Parramatta, it should take you about 15 minutes. But you could take the other option and walk to Carlingford train station (the trains don't come very regularly, the major downside), change at Clyde and take a train straight to Strathfield.

HSC
N/A
I'd say you're better off getting a train to Epping then bus. There's a school bus, ride is 15ish minutes (don't quote me on that), and you can look up train times yourself. Heaps of people travel from Strathfield and further, but it depends on what you're prepared for. The trains are dodgy, however. Good luck!

HSC
Don't you mean a bus to Epping then a train to Strathfield? Yeah waiting for trains at Carlingford sucks MAJORLY. You could save time by going to Epping and catch a train from there.

HSC
N/A
Not if he's trying to get to school in the morning. :) But yeah, what you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)