• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

just cant be bothered (2 Viewers)

tmacca1996

HSC
I started last year wanting to get a 80-85 atar just to make sure I had my options open to do what I want to do in the case that I dont know or cant decide. This has all fallen apart as what started as a motivated student who was pushing himself harder and harder to achieve the results he wanted has become demoralised due to lack of performance in exams.

My schools trials were extremely hard to the point in my exams people struggled to score over 70 and I just know I have to put the effort in but dont want to fail myself because I know what I can do but Im just somehow not doing it.

Advice people?

britaker

HSC
idk about everyone else but the way I motivate myself is by thinking about all my super high achieving friends and how embarrassing it's going to be when they get 98+ ATARs and I get my ATAR of 42. jk jk

In the end I suppose it's how important the ATAR really is to you, I mean I haven't been working as hard as I could have given I only need an ATAR of 92 (instead of something like 97, 98). If you know what you want to do you don't need to worry about keeping your options open, ja feel?

HSC
Study.

Motivate yourself through money lol.

MOST courses

High atar = better course = enjoy = lots of $$$

Low atar = plumber or construction = working with toilets pretty much, or building houses, possibilities of being injured are high = low $$$

Soz to anyone who gets offended with the low atar example.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Study.

Motivate yourself through money lol.

MOST courses

High atar = better course = enjoy = lots of $$$

Low atar = plumber or construction = working with toilets pretty much, or building houses, possibilities of being injured are high = low $$$

Soz to anyone who gets offended with the low atar example.
Wtf Tradies make a lot of $$$ the fuck HAHAHA

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
Just ask yourself, could you live with yourself if you went tafe and all your other friends were chilling at uni, knowing that you could have done better?

ManDarren

HSC
listen to the currie cutie priya. ignore the rest. tradies rocks! fuck you without them you will be living in a pile of scrap.

HSC
listen to the currie cutie priya. ignore the rest. tradies rocks! fuck you without them you will be living in a pile of scrap.
It's without the engineers and architectures that we would be "living in a pile of scrap." Tradies merely get told what to do and do the labour intensive work such as placing bricks and shit.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I am quite happy tradies do exist because then I can actually get my job done and work on something else even quicker.

Tradies are important people. Talk shit, get hit.

ManDarren

HSC
learn to lift bro. its the cycle of life. if nobody does the labour who's gonna do it? oh wait its you fucking disrespectful shit fuck. Wish you all the best in the future. Handy tip: with your attitude you won't survive in the workforce.
It's without the engineers and architectures that we would be "living in a pile of scrap." Tradies merely get told what to do and do the labour intensive work such as placing bricks and shit.

HSC
Doesn't mean their contribution is worthless.
I did not say their contribution was worthless, my response (in bold) is in response to what the other dude said (also in bold).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)