• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lack of Motivation? (1 Viewer)

aznvdz

HSC
You need goals in life, find out what motivates you. EG: Money, Cars etc.
When you found that keep that goal in mind and go for it.

W3S

HSC
as far as iknow i've only got one assessment between now an the holi's an i can't f--kn wait....

time to injre myself again:uhhuh:

kara42

HSC
We had to write an essay within 50 minutes as our first Year 12 Advanced English assessment today... I failed miserably - didn't even get halfway through, couldn't remember anything so just waffled on and on, didn't put in any quotes or techniques... seriously, it's like a five year old wrote it. Not even joking. It's the first time that I've ever not finished an essay within the time limit.

Now I've completely lost all motivation and will to try. I don't even want to go to school anymore. Seriously, if I can't even complete an essay in a time limit where the question has been given to us two weeks prior to the assessment, I am NOT going to be able to cope with writing an essay where I DON'T know what the question is.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
S o r - P o r said:
I'm too lazy to give a crap. I know I should but I just can't get motivated when I'm surrounded by idiots and getting taught by idiots.
With that pathetic attitude, you're going nowhere in the HSC.

red-butterfly

HSC
i'm soo over school....

YAY HOLIDAYS START NEXT WENESDAY!!!!

one more assessment for me to go

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Finished all my assessments today I'm so happy :D

I'm thinking of having about a 3 week break in the holidays and just organise all my stuff I've done this term and then have the rest of the break because I'm sure it won't take 4 weeks.

Holidays sound sooooo good!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:
Finished all my assessments today I'm so happy :D

I'm thinking of having about a 3 week break in the holidays and just organise all my stuff I've done this term and then have the rest of the break because I'm sure it won't take 4 weeks.

Holidays sound sooooo good!
yeah. I have 55 days of holiday. I planned all out today, hopefully I can carry that plan out and get back on track, whew, I am glad it's done.

janetO

HSC
I'm starting to gain motivation.. only because I'm going to be moving soon and my BFs taking my laptop away so no more internet distractions.
I kinda find studying a tad fun :| dot dot dot

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Joga Bonito said:
Is anyone here finding it hard to get motivated for their first assessments? i don't get it, i realise its the HSC and all, but yeah for some reason i cannot be bothered to study or even make notes. It's a worry really, because at the start of the term, i was yess this is it, i'm going to kill the hsc, but now...:(
are u kidding me? after 13 years of schooling it all comes down to one single rank, ur UAI. Just knowing that keeps me motivated 24/7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)