• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Late Round Offers out Wednesday 9pm (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thanks gummi bear. i was just really unlucky that the cutoff rose to that above law for transfer students. Should get it next year. I guess it gives me incentive to study my arse off next semester, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
Also, sem 2 marks won't count as I'm going on exchange :D

jubs_

HSC
Got a late round offer for B Commerce @ UNSW. I think i'll take it but its a bugger because i already enrolled just yesterday at uws and now i have to unenrol.

jubs_

HSC
And for those of you who didnt get a late round offer.. theres still the final round!

Hanzo

HSC
i got final round offer for B Sc in IT at uts
im gonna reject the offer

peace^^

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jubs_ said:
And for those of you who didnt get a late round offer.. theres still the final round!
lol, if someone gets a final round offer I'll give them moneys.

svensk

HSC
N/A
Late round offer for Pharm at CSU.

Transferred from Science at ANU.

I'm ecstatic :)

Clutch.

HSC
Can I get a favour off some friendly friend?

My computer is seemingly allergic to pdf files and won't open the cut-off pages for the late round.

If anyone has it open, or could be bothered to, would you be able to post up what the cut off ws for B Media/B Laws at Mac?

Thanks heaps.

SonyHK

HSC
Clutch. said:
Can I get a favour off some friendly friend?

My computer is seemingly allergic to pdf files and won't open the cut-off pages for the late round.

If anyone has it open, or could be bothered to, would you be able to post up what the cut off ws for B Media/B Laws at Mac?

Thanks heaps.
300315 B Media/B Laws 96.70

that's for late round offer CSP

stazi

Nightman
HSC
if you don't get into your dream course, there's still lost of opportunities to transfer! So don't fret.

Clutch, it was: 96.70

Clutch.

HSC
Yeah thanks alot.

I knew I hadnt got it, I was just curious to know how much I missed out by (0.3)....agonisingly close but not to worry I have a good other course.

Thanks heaps for checking for me.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
stazi said:
lol, if someone gets a final round offer I'll give them moneys.
how much?

i bet i could get myself a late round offer..

apply for 9 courses with (V) next to them with uai's of 60 or less
i have to get at least 1

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Clutch. said:
Yeah thanks alot.

I knew I hadnt got it, I was just curious to know how much I missed out by (0.3)....agonisingly close but not to worry I have a good other course.

Thanks heaps for checking for me.
If you're still at MQ, and enrolled into BA/LLB, then drop the BA/transfer into B Media, which should be pretty easy, and you can do the first year cores while still in the BA :)

If not, ahh kudos.

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Well, surprise, surprise.
I just put down courses like Law, Commerce and Science down for late round and didn't expect to get into any of top 3 preferences.
But somehow, I got into Science (Advanced) at University of Sydney, the second preference, despite not making the cut for main round by siginificant margin.
It's one of two courses that I have wanted from main round, but now I have to decide between my main round offer (Medical Science) and this thing now.
Pretty tough choice.
By the way, do you know how long do we have to respond to late round offer at USYD?

Last edited:

neelz

HSC
I got offered Bachelor of Science (Psychology) @ ANU... bastards apparently haven't got any accomodatoin now so I'll prolly have to go to Melbourne uni doin science which they're offering me with a 3 rd offer! :(

cimbom

HSC
Let's just say people got what they wanted in the late round... and withdrew from the course they were offered and enrolled in main round, therefore creating vacancies, and then final round offers? Vacancies can still be created in * UAI cut- off courses i guess.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no :( Final Round offers which will be released at 9am on Wednesday 8 February 2006
not enough time really for enrollments, communication back to thingo. most institutions dont give out offers unless there's a vacancy in the late round.

Libbster

HSC
i got one for engineerin/sci at sydney but i think i'll stick with advanced science at syd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)