• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Law Wiki (1 Viewer)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I agree it would be great.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
47.46.45 said:
I think we should make one. It would be mad.
Any takers?
no. it would be too difficult, too time-consuming, and updated too infrequently. leechers would take advantage of the work of contributors.

do your own readings, make your own notes. :)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Frigid said:
no. it would be too difficult, too time-consuming, and updated too infrequently. leechers would take advantage of the work of contributors.

do your own readings, make your own notes. :)
That's why it'd be great... if you didn't make it.

breed obsession
A wine-soaked strobe-lit Asiatic hall of mirrors
HSC
A High Way Man said:
What about jurispedia
I was thinking Australian law.

Idea is inspired from a friend who is doing an accounting degree asking me questions about negligence torts. It would be mad to have concise pages about some of the more common topics, way easier for reference than having to dig up notes etc.

@people who think it would be gay, the way I see it you'd learn a lot from rewriting summaries of your notes or whatever. And I don't really care if other people profit from my hard work, it's not like I'll somehow do worse if they make it through :confused:
The more shit people in the profession the better, we'll all look mad by comparison.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
This would have been great three years ago. If anyone wants to commence a law wiki for PLT/final year electives before January that'd be ace.

I think this is the kind of thing that people think is a great idea, only if they're the ones who don't have to write it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)